Chapter 1. Moving in

Picture of Haylee and Megan up top.

~Haylee POV~
"Im sorry Haylee it was just an accident I didn't mean to kiss her." kian said ( yes kian lawley )
" kian I just ... I just think we need to take a break from this ok"
"Haylee" I started to walk out and I herd kian say "I love you "said and i left . I got in my car and started the engine. I drove back to my parentshouse yes I still live in my parents house but I'm moving today with my best friend Megan. I walked up to the door and went inside. "Oh he- what's wrong sweetie "
"I don't want to talk about it"
"Well you can talk to me any time you want. "
" I can't believe my baby girl is moving" my dad said while hugging me to death.
"Dad can't breath"
"Oh sorry sweetie you better be getting to packing ."
I shook my head and ran into my room and started packing.
~Megans POV~
I finally got done packing . I looked in the mirror and I looked like a complete mess. I openend one of my suit cases and took out a Nirvana T shirt and a red flannel and some black high wasted shorts. I put them on and brushed my hair and put some maskara on I don't like that much makeup. I just thought that it made my Brown eyes pop out. I walked out and I herd my phone go off I looked at it I got a text message from Haylee
~h - haylee m - megan~
H - hey I'm done packing you
M - yea, so how did it go with you and kian
H - where taking a break from each other
M - oh well sorry
H - its ok
M - hey don't be sad today we get to move out from our crazed parents
H - yeah I'm so excited
M - yeah me to
H - since were done we might as well head to the house and start unpacking.
M - umm yeah meet me there in 10
H - 10 it should be
~Haylee POV ~
I got all my bags and put it in my car we already had all our furniture moved there so all we needed were our clothes.
~Skips car ride~
I arrived at the house this was the first time I saw it. I got out of the and looked at the house it was huge compared to my 3 bed roomed house we didn't get buy the house YouTube got it for us and we can afored months rent together. Then I saw Megan pull up into the drive way. She got out of the car and walked up to me. "What are you waiting for let's go check it out"she yelled we grabbed our suit cases and ran inside and went our separate ways. I ran upstairs and saw that there were 4 bedrooms this is a pretty big house for just two girls. I walked into one of the bedrooms and saw all my stuff there I exzamade the room I walked into my closet and it was as big as my room at home. Then I realized that I had a bathroom too I walked in and it was as big as my closet it had a shower a jacuzzi bathtub and a sink and a toilet duh. I walked out and saw there was.a screen door I walked to it and opened it and there was a balcuney god what else could this house possibly have. Then I realized that there was a gate too the next door neighbors balcony from my balcony. Which reminded me that I have to go over there and meet them like you know what I mean. I walked up to my suit case and grabbed a Green Day shirt and black ripped jeans and some combat boots on I looked in the mirror and I straitened my brownish blackish hair. I walked out and headed down stairs.
"Megan come on we have to meet the neibors" megan came out with a tray of brownies.
"Really you made brownies for them"
"Yeah you know I love to cook "she said smiling
"Ugh come on." I said smiling. We walked out and started to walk to the neighbors. We walked up to the house it looked a lot like ours just like everyone else houses .
~Megans POV~
We walked up to the door and I knocked. The door opened reveiling a woman about in her 30ies or 40ies. "How may I help you young girls"
"Oh we just came over to tell you that were you're new neibors and we brought brownies." I said smiling.
"Oh well it's nice to meet you I'm Liz but I'm not you're neboir I'm just here house sitting for my son and his friends."
"Oh well I'm Megan and this is Haylee."
"Hi" haylee said smiling.
"Well I have to get back to cleaning let me tell you four boys can do a lot in one house it was nice meeting you two."She said smiling.
"Us to"I said then we headed back to the house.
~Haylee POV~
I walked in to my room and ploped down on my bed and started scwoling through twitter . then I decided to do a video. I sat up my camera and attached my microphone to my shirt and made sure the lighting was good since I was filming on my bed. I turned on the camera and starred filming.
"Hey what's up its Hay to the Lee " I said smiling and waving to the camera . "so as you can see that I'm not in my normal filming place I'm in my new house in my all new bed room " then megan walked in
"Oh sorry didn't know you were filming "
"Its ok come sit down and say hey"she walked over and sat down next to me . "hey guys !!!" She said happy. "Oh and this is my new room mate Megan you may know her from 'The Megan Life' well where room mates and best friends as you all know !!"
"yep" megan said popping the 'p'. "Well I just wanted to well you guys so byeeeee.!!!" I said waving and covering the camera with my hand. I turned it off and look back at megan "so do you want to go get dinner "
"Sure"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
OK so how do you think bout it so far I know I know the boys will be in the next chapter so don't worry BTW the girls are like best friends with o2l and Jenn,anndria , and lia you probably noticed well duh you saw it but yes haylee was dating Kian but do you think they'll get back together or will she find someone else?? So byee loveeeee you guysss!!!