𝑿𝑰𝑽. 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐒

"This makes four gone so far, which is one of the lowest kill counts for the first day in history

"This makes four gone so far, which is one of the lowest kill counts for the first day in history."

Even President Snow himself is surprised. He's very interested in the tributes from district four. They're... different. More than just your run of the mill tributes.

They'll be useful in the future.

"Dear god, when does it end?"

Nova has ventured out of her hiding place in the cave, to hunt down other tributes. It may seem like overkill, but if more tributes don't start biting the dust soon, this will be one long hunger games.

Stealth is something she's always been excellent at; it's part of why she's such a good hunter. She figures she can use the same skills to her advantage in the arena.

She spots a tribute in the distance, not paying attention to his surroundings whatsoever. She takes this as an opportunity to strike. When she gets closer, she can now tell it's Graham Rafelon, the male tribute from district nine.

She creeps up behind him silently and stabs him straight through the chest quickly and efficiently, before he's even realized what's happened. The familiar boom of the cannon echoes.

Killing is necessary to survive this. She tries to remember that. Unfortunately, there also happen to be the tributes from district two in the same area, clearly, they haven't turned on each other. Yet.  

But they have spotted her at the edge of the forest and have started coming towards her at a fast pace, and she's already sprinting back to the mountain. These tributes are relentless, chasing her all the way up the mountain. She dives into her hidden cave, praying to whatever god that might be out there that they won't bother checking there. 

She hears the approaching footsteps stop. Then Prima's voice speaking in a nasally, irritated tone.

"Where the hell did she go?"

"How should I know? You were in front of me."

"Just find her, Cyril."

Prima and Cyril are very, very close. There's a small gap in her rock wall, big enough that she can see through it. Both district two tributes are circling around like predators.

"Come out, come out wherever you are! You can't hide forever, princess!"

She could try to hide forever, but that wouldn't be too great once she runs out of supplies. Then her chance of winning strikes. Prima has put her face just close enough for her to reach. She has her knife out, and when Prima turns her head to peep through the gap, Nova plunges the knife into her eye, and ends pulls it out. Gross.

The female tribute pulls back with a shriek, tumbling to the ground, and Nova takes that as her chance to finish her off, lunging out of her hiding spot, and promptly smashing Prima's face in with her steel toed boot.