Fictional Man (J.A)

While I was sitting on the swing in the garden with my head leaning on Jensen's shoulder, I received a Snapchat notification on my phone and reached for my phone next to me without disturbing my position. I shared a photo of Jensen with my friends for the first time during our  1 year relationship, and I was actually wondering how they would react. I wasn't in the photo, just a smiling Jensen holding our dog Sky in his arms... The message came from a friend of mine from university. As I read the message, my feelings changed. While reading the last words, I quickly lifted my head from Jensen's shoulder and, unable to control myself, I exclaimed,"Oh God!"    

        Jensen was watching me with worried eyes, "Honey, are you okay? Your face turned white. Did you get bad news?"     

        "No, no, don't worry, it's nonsense. I'm sorry, I scared you too."  I said and suddenly started laughing. I was nervous. Jensen was looking at me with one eyebrow raised, as if trying to understand what was happening, "Is it related to the incoming message?"   

        I nodded, "You know when I sent you and Sky's photo to my friends an hour ago..."   "Yes?"  

        "My college friend wrote, "When are you going to stop looking at celebrity photos on Pinterest? You are the only one left single among us. Don't get me wrong, but I think you should go back to the real world now. Besides, Jensen Ackles is beyond your lig...""   

       "Pinterest photo, huh? That's good. Her trust and love for you actually brought tears to my eyes."  he said while putting his arm around my shoulder and smiling, "She doesn't know it, but Jensen Ackles fell madly in love with that girl who looked at her photos on Pinterest."     

      I blushed, "Did he do that?" I said smiling.   

      "He did."  he said smiling and then kissed my lips. When I leaned my head on his shoulder again, he was also playing with my hair.    

        "I think we should show her that I'm not your imaginary boyfriend?"  he said, breaking the silence after a while. I couldn't help but laugh, "Do you really want to do this?" 

         "Yes. No one talks to my girlfriend like that. Give me your phone..."  

         "You're crazy."  I said laughing. "Yes, I'm crazy for you..."

            Five minutes later, we were trying to catch a nice pose. Finally, we decided on a photo of us looking at each other smiling while Jensen was about to kiss my lips. When I reached for my phone to send it, he held up my phone and came closer to me, "Let me take my unfinished kiss first, baby."    

        "With pleasure."   I said and kissed his lips. When I extended my hand again, he blocked me.

        "Just a moment darling, I want to do a little touch."    I laughed and rolled my eyes. When he gave me the phone back, I started laughing.  "Fictional Man?" written on the picture, he wrote.

       "You are a perfect person."  I said, barely suppressing my laughter.He shrugged and blinked, "Let's just say I wanted to make it clear that you're mine."   And then I sent the photo. I smiled and hugged Jensen. I was so lucky that he chose me and said, "I love you so much, crazy boy." He laughed, "I love you too, my beautiful. More than you think..."