Surprise (J.A)

I woke up when I felt the book in my hand being taken. While I was trying to understand what was happening, I heard Jensen's voice, "I'm sorry, darling. I didn't mean to scare you."  

         I smiled, "You're here."    

         He laughed, "I'm here."  I sat up where I lay and put my hand on his cheek, "But I thought you would be home in two weeks."  

         "If you dont want I can go away."  he said, raising one eyebrow. 

          "Jensen!.."   

          He laughed, "I'm just kidding, dear. The shooting ended early. So I thought I'd surprise my beautiful wife."    I hugged him tightly, "I missed you so much. Welcome home, darling."  He hugged me tightly and said, "I missed you too."  

       "When did you come ?"  I asked as I reluctantly left his arms.   

      "It didn't take long. I came to you as soon as I arrived. You were sleeping so cute..."   Then he slowly leaned towards me and kissed my lips for a long time. When our lips parted, I ruffled his hair, which he had grown a little for the Soldier Boy role. He looked so sweet like this.  "Are you hungry ?"   I asked. 

         He shook his head, "No, darling. I ate something before coming home."   

         "Are you sure ?" 

           He laughed, "I'm sure. All I want to do right now is take a hot shower."  

          I smiled, "As you wish."  

       "You go back to sleep. I'll join you soon."  

       "Alright."  I said and kissed his cheek. He looked at me for a while and said, "You're not going to sleep until I come to bed, right? " 

         I chuckled, "Maybe."  

        "Then I'd better hurry."     "There's no need to rush. I'll wait." 

      Instead of answering, he blinked and got out of bed. He kissed me on the lips one more time before turning around and walking away, "I really missed you." 

        I laughed, "Go."

       After a few minutes, I started hearing the sound of water coming from the bathroom. This was a very pleasant surprise indeed. I laid my head on my pillow again and started waiting for my husband. Even though my eyes resisted closing... I looked at the time, it was three in the morning. Fifteen minutes later, I heard the sound of the hairdryer. Jensen had already finished his work. Shortly after, he came out of the bathroom with his towel wrapped around his waist. I couldn't stop smiling as soon as I saw his pecs. Seeing me like that, Jensen grinned and said, "I think you have a nice view?"   

        "You wouldn't even guess."  

      Laughing, he shook his head up and down and took his pajama bottoms from the closet and started to get dressed. I was watching him like I was hypnotized. When Jensen got dressed and made eye contact with me again, he waved his hand, "From Earth to Y/N ..." 

      I laughed, "What? Is it a crime to watch my husband?"  

      He came to our bed in a few steps, still grinning. He wasn't wearing his t-shirt. He lifted the covers and got into bed. Without wasting any time, I snuggled into him. I ran my hand through his slightly damp hair. He hugged me tightly. I was so used to sleeping hugging Jensen that it wouldn't be a lie if I said that I couldn't sleep comfortably during his 5-month absence. When Jensen saw me yawning, he couldn't help but yawned too. We both laughed.  

      "I'm so tired, darling."  he said, humming. 

       I slowly nodded, "Let's go to sleep."  

       He kissed my lips before closing his eyes, "Good night, Mrs. Ackles."   "Good night, Mr. Ackles."       And I quickly fell asleep in my husband's arms.

       When I woke up in the morning, I was still in Jensen's arms. I tried not to move so as not to wake him up. He needed rest. I just watched him for a while. We had been married for almost 2 years, but since he was often out of town for work, I sometimes felt like we were still girlfriend and boyfriend. I missed him like crazy whenever he was away from home. But since I knew how much he loved acting, I didn't have much of a complaint about it. The important thing was that he was happy. Thanks to this, I also had the opportunity to travel a lot. Like every person, we had ups and downs in our lives, but we knew that we would overcome everything when we were together... 

          While I was thinking about these, I felt Jensen's arms lightly wrapped around my waist, hugging me tighter. He mumbled sleepily, "Good morning, darling." 

        I smiled, "Good morning. Am I fidgety too much?"    "I didn't feel anything."  

      "Did you sleep well ?"  "Mhm... It was the best sleep I've had in 5 months. Thanks to you..."  

      I smiled.  "Jensen?"    "Hmm?"    His eyes were still closed as he said all this. He looked like a little boy struggling to wake up.   "I love you." 

        As soon as I finished my sentence, he opened his eyes and looked at me, smiling.  "I love you too, beautiful."    I put my hand on his cheek, "Sleep some more if you want. I'll wake you up later."  

      He shook his head slowly, "I've had enough sleep. I want to spend time with my wife now."       I giggled, "That sounds great. Then let's do it this way... You lie down a little longer, and I'll make you a nice breakfast. Then I'll call you. What do you say?"  

       He grinned flirtatiously, "Actually..." he said, sitting up from where he was lying while still holding me by the waist, "I had something else on my mind."     "Oh, right?"      "Yes..."   he whispered, now looking down at me. And then he started kissing my lips passionately...