Hot Springs

The helicopter flew over Tokyo, the urn still strapped in across the row from you as you travelled South. Joseph chattered down the headset radio as Jotaro held you close, Tokyo flying past below.
"Where are we going?" You called over the din of the rotors overhead.
"One of my safe houses. Don't worry, you'll love it!" Jotaro called back. You looked out the window at the city below, looking as small as a toy town. You found yourself wondering where Yumi was, and what she was doing. You'd sent her several texts over the past few days, but she hadn't responded to a single one. Jotaro noticed you looking tense, and pulled you into a hug.
"Y/n, baby, I didn't mean for any of that to happen. I'm going to find Steely Dan if my men haven't killed him, and I'm going to make him fucking suffer for this. You were a fucking badass, though. Throwing a punch bowl? Brilliant!"
"It was nothing, baby." You replied, but inside you felt absolutely revolting. Your white silk dress was still goopy with congealing blood, and you wanted to tear it off, alongside two or three layers of skin. Then you wanted to jump into a bath so hot it would boil you in your own juices like a crab, and scrub scrub scrub until you felt like the bloodstains were finally gone. But you knew that no matter how much you scrubbed, you wouldn't be able to clean that man's blood off of your conscience.

After about 30 minutes of flying, you felt the helicopter descend. The lights of an airfield shone below, and you gathered that you were just outside of Yokohama, as that was the nearest city. Joseph hovered over the helipad for some time, before bumpily landing the helicopter. You shuddered in your seat, and the pink urn jolted.
"JIJI!" Jotaro yelled, looking absolutely furious. "You could've hurt her!" You blushed a little, at how furious he was on your behalf.
"It was just a light bump." Joseph grunted, before Jotaro unclipped his seatbelt and crouched down before the pink urn. He hadn't meant you at all, he'd meant the urn.
"Is she ok?" Joseph asked, suddenly looking very pale.
"She's fine. I've got to go, take her back to Tokyo and keep her safe. C'mon, y/n." He took your hand and pulled you out of the helicopter, leaving you confused as to what that urn was, and why he kept referring to it as "her."

The two of you walked across the airfield, and you shivered in the crisp night air. Before you stood a sleek white private jet, and two airfield workers waved to Jotaro as he approached.
"She's ready for takeoff, sir. The pilot is ready and waiting." One said.
"That's good. C'mon, y/n." Jotaro replied, walking up the steps and into the plane. You walked in to find a sleek black and white interior, with some silver details here and there. The seats were soft, buttery white leather, and it felt luxurious to just sit on one. Having a personal plane just for a domestic flight felt like overkill to you, but Jotaro Kujo was a paranoid man. You knew that your earrings would be out of rage by now, and you shivered at the thought of having to go solo, and not out of choice. One slip up, and you were toast.
"Try to get some sleep, y/n. It's already 1 in the morning." Jotaro said. You felt it was best to listen to him in this situation, and dropped off almost immediately.

You didn't notice the plane landing, or being carefully carried out of the jet and into a waiting taxi. You only awakened at about 8am, to find yourself lying on a futon, with a thick bedspread pulled over you. You appeared to be in some kind of traditional Japanese room, with sliding screen doors and tatami mats on the floor. Jotaro was sitting next to you, with his legs crossed.
"Where are we? Is this the safe house?" You asked.
"No, we're just in an inn for now. I couldn't risk going straight to the safehouse until it had been fully checked." He said, sipping his coffee. "I'll call downstairs and get you some breakfast in bed."
"But where are we?" You asked again.
"Look outside! You'll like it, I promise."
You walked over to the window and peered out, and you were absolutely amazed at what you saw.

Your first thought was- have I travelled back in time? Because before you lay a city a world away from the neon and concrete jungle of Tokyo. This city was made of wood and stone, with winding cobbled streets and layered shrines, and buildings with dark timbers and paper screens. Red lanterns dotted the winding stone paths, and the hills that surrounded it were sugar-pink with sakura blossoms. The spring sunshine gleamed overhead, through a gentle blanket of cotton-wool clouds. If it wasn't for the occasional delivery van and the power lines overhead, you would have been absolutely sure that you'd stepped back 200 years in time.
"We're in Kyoto, the old capital." Jotaro said. "I go here when I want peace and quiet, and to get away from everything."
"It's absolutely beautiful." You replied, and for once, you weren't lying. You'd been meaning to go to Kyoto for quite some time now, but work and responsibilities had always gotten in the way. Finally getting the chance to visit was absolutely fantastic, and  you were almost thankful to Jotaro for this.
"I've got so much to show you, y/n, so many places you'll love. We'll probably be here for a few days, at least until Dio calms the fuck down, so you don't have to worry about anything." You hugged him for this, kissing his cheek. He gave a chuckle, and slid off his coat so you could cover your bloodstained dress with it.
"I'll get you some new clothes in a while. But first... Shall we go to the Onsen?"