Fair is Foul

Warning: Contains portrayals of a very toxic relationship

The rain lashed down outside, churning up the mud and making the tarmac turn slippery. You sat up in the canteen, a plastic mug of noxious coffee by your side as you chatted to Dio online. He was demanding and rude, and you doubted you'd ever want a real boyfriend after this ordeal. Dio was as if every "bad boyfriend" story from those magazines you used to read as a teen were squeezed into one person, and condensed into a man-shaped mass of foulness. He was filled top to toe with cruelty and contempt, as if it thickly flowed through him like blood.

Lord_Brando: What r u wearing?

🩷 xxflowergirlxx 🩷: T shirt + sweats

Lord_Brando: What about underwear?

Lord_Brando: Or are u not wearing any u skank

🩷 xxflowergirlxx 🩷: Just white panties

Lord_Brando: Pic plz

You couldn't send him a picture right now, he could figure out you were in a police building!

🩷 Xxflowergirlxx 🩷 : Not now my camera is broken :'(

Lord_Brando: Ok but I wanna see in person on our date bb

Lord_Brando: What's your cup size?

You'd arranged a date with him in a couple of days. God help you, as it sounded absolutely revolting in every way. You hated being around this man, but you knew for sure that when the time came, you would kill him with great satisfaction. In fact, you'd do it in front of Jotaro, just so that his last earthly sight would be you doing what he'd set out to do for years, before you sent him straight to hell. Some nights you still dreamed of him and you together forever, and they hurt. You knew they'd never come true, and they never would've had a chance, as the only reason you were in Japan was because Interpol wanted a mole. Why couldn't you have any damn agency? You weren't a doll or a toy, but you didn't have a choice if you wanted revenge, and now you were being perved on by this freak. You felt like your skin was crawling as you chatted to Dio via IM, but you pressed down the rising bile in your throat, and replied to his messages. Just as you were told.

Meanwhile in Tokyo, Jotaro tossed and turned in bed. His dreams had been strange the past few nights, almost nonsensical, and they haunted his waking hours. As he dropped off, he found himself standing atop a misty mountain, surrounded by a burnt shrine. All that was left was a stone fox statue, and dozens of serpents slithering around a blighted cherry tree. There was a sound all around that could've been the wind, but it was whispering, the whisperings of three people.
"What is this? Show yourself!" Jotaro yelled. He reached for his sword, but he just couldn't find it. From out of the mist stepped three figure- Kakyoin, Mariah and Midler. Mariah was a corpse being carried by Midler, who was bleeding from her mouth, and Kakyoin carried a sake bottle on a red velvet cushion. He sat it down as Midler lay Mariah against the tree trunk, and they all faced him.
"What the fuck? What are you three doing here? Answer me!" Jotaro shouted.
"We're here to answer your questions." Midler said. Blood flowed constantly from her mouth, dripping down like a sanguine waterfall. It was her voice, but came from the air around them, not from her lips. All three of them had blank faces, like Noh masks.
"Any question, even about that which is yet to happen." Kakyoin said.
"It is our duty." Mariah added. She wasn't even talking, Kakyoin and Mariah were manipulating her jaw, like how children make dolls "talk".

"Answer questions? Fine, answer this: Will Dio kill me?" The mob boss said. Kakyoin uncorked the sake bottle, and took a swig. He poured a measure into Mariah's mouth, then Midler drank some. Noriaki suddenly gasped, thrashing, his head thrown back and eyes rolling.
"Dio Brando shall die by your sword." Kakyoin rasped. Mariah thrashed like she was being electrocuted, and her eyes flew open.
"You shall control Tokyo until fishes rain down from the sky." Mariah gasped.
"No man shall kill Kujo Jotaro!" Midler screamed. She threw the bottle at the floor, where it smashed, and Jotaro was ejected from his dream. He stared at the ceiling for some time, before smiling to himself.
Well, no man could kill him and Dio would die by his sword. That was somewhat positive news, and good enough for him. But what was all that talk about a rain of fish? Jotaro just groaned, and rolled over in bed. He could worry about that once he'd seized power, as that prophecy- as what else could it be- stated he would.