Breakup

You headed down to the ground floor, where Polnareff was waiting in a blacked out SUV. Jotaro had obviously sent him to pick you up, so whatever he was involved in was probably too important to leave. Polnareff didn't bat an eye at your pin-up outfit, he just opened the back door for you and Joseph. The SUV set off, heading down the curling streets of Tokyo, the types swishing through the large puddles on the tarmac. It had started raining just a few minutes ago, but already the city was absolutely soaked. And right now, nobody could feel the affects of that rain worse than Noriaki Kakyoin. He had no home to go to, so he was sheltering from the storm in a subway tunnel, sitting on the platform with his back against the rough wall. He was soaking wet, as he didn't have any kind of raincoat with him when he'd been caught out in the storm. He'd eat out of bins to stay alive, and drink from under the taps in public toilets. It was a miserable life, but one thing was certain to him-
HE MUST NOT DIE.
He had no intention of killing himself, or letting himself rot away before he could see Jotaro get his comeuppance. And for that reason and that reason alone, Kakyoin kept himself alive, to spite those who'd rather see him dead and see them fail.

The SUV arrived outside an old warehouse, and Polnareff opened the door for you. Avdol was standing outside the door to the warehouse with his simple katana blade, and you could hear footsteps indoors.
"The boss said he wanted you to see this." Avdol said, pushing open the door with his mauled hand. There, in the middle of the warehouse, sat Vanilla Ice tied to a chair, and Jotaro wielding his sword. You knew Vanilla from the files the police had made you read- he was an ex-prostitute turned assassin, who did hacking and intel work for Dio. He was also an accomplished spy, and seemed to vanish into the void when people went hunting for him.
"Look who I found snooping around our territory." Jotaro said, pointing to Vanilla with his sword. "This nasty little slut thought he could just waltz in here and get intel out of us, hmmm? Well, that's not the case. I've been hunting Dio for a while now, and we're getting closer and closer every day to claiming his territory as ours. You could've abandoned ship, Vanilla, and joined the Joestar clan instead. You'd get protection and power, and all for the price of your intel. But you didn't, did you? So now I'm just going to have to get information out of you the hard way."

Jotaro pulled a cloth off of a trolley next to him, revealing an array of scalpels and blades.
"So what'll it be, Vanilla? Your information or your life?"
"I'm not telling you jack shit! I'm worthless to you if I keep my lip shut, bitch!" Vanilla Ice yelled back. Jotaro just laughed at this, and shook his head.
"Worthless? Oh, no... You're not worthless at all. I've made a lot of money in illegal organ trafficking, and you'll make an excellent specimen."
"Huh?!" Vanilla gasped.
"Mr Kujo, please, isn't this going a bit far?" Avdol cringed.
"Zip it. Now, Vanilla, you'll make me a very rich man if you don't start talking."
Jotaro reached for a scalpel, and pointed it at Vanilla's eyes.
"Each of your eyes would go for 30,000 USD each. You can live without eyes, Vanilla. Just as you can live without your spleen or pancreas, or on just one kidney. And all three of these would cost 200k each, making me a very, very rich man."
Vanilla was staring dead ahead like a rabbit in headlights, looking horrified. His breath was coming in short gasps, and he had gone icy pale.

"Your blood and plasma would be 50 bucks a litre, and you can always regenerate it. I've got contacts in hospitals, I could keep you hooked up on an IV and every chemical you need, keep you alive for as long as possible. And then, and only then, I'd sell your heart. I'd sell off all your other organs as well, one last big payment. A healthy human heart costs 1.5 million dollars on the black market, and you'd finally be worth something, beating away in someone else's chest. I sell to hospitals all the time! They're desperate for donors, so I deliberately sabotage incoming organs for donations so they have to rely on me. Who cares if a few brats die because they don't have a new kidney? It'd be your fault anyway, Vanilla, for not coming to me sooner to let me dissect you."
You were absolutely horrified by this. You had almost become desensitised to Jotaro's cruelty, but the knowledge that he was deliberately sabotaging organ deliveries to children who needed transplants, just to make profit? And he'd rip people open and steal their body parts if they crossed him? Interpol knew that he was involved in the illegal organ trade, but this was on a whole other level!