Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow

Mexico City is home to some 20 million people, not including the tourist crowd. You had sold the range rover to get some cash, and to prevent it from being traced should Interpol still be after you. You couldn't be too careful, so you'd told everyone a fake name if they asked. You were currently in a pulqueria in San Angel, drinking a glass of strawberry agua fresca, and debating how to best approach Kars. You knew that his mansion was located in Bosques de la Lomas, but you couldn't just stroll in. You'd get killed! So you had to figure out how to get him to notice you, draw him in like a fish on a line. You looked down at your travel guide, and pretended to scrutinize it, in front of the bartender, who was cleaning glasses.
"Would you recommend anywhere?" You asked him. "Like, what's the nicest district?"
"Hmm... Well, Coyoacan has all the art stuff, if you like museums, and Zona Rosa has all the clubs and bars. They're nothing compared to this place, obviously!" He joked, putting the glasses back above the counter. "The Lucha is best in Doctores, but don't hang around after dark."
"Is it dangerous?" You asked, playing innocent.
"It's not the safest after dark. But Tepito, that's the most dangerous area. I wouldn't even go there! It's where the illegal fights happen, and half the black market operates out of there."
"What, illegal Lucha libre?" You asked.
"Not really... There's this gang leader, Kars, he organises fights between women. He gets two disenfranchised women who need money to have a cat fight in the ring, and the winner gets a big cash prize. I think he likes watching the losers cry and bleed? I don't know, man, he's scary. I just warn my kids never to go there!"
"So I must never go to Tepito, or Kars might come after me? Got it." You said, finishing your drink and dropping a tip into the jar.
"Now if you'll excuse me, I've got an old accomplice to meet."

Tepito is marked with a boxing glove on Mexico City's metro, and it wasn't too hard to find if you followed the signs. There were fewer and fewer tourists the closer you got, and as you got off the train, you braced yourself for what was about to happen. You saw a ratty piece of paper up on the wall, and noticed that it was an advertisement for the fight!
¡Noche de pelea de perras!
Todos los sábados por la tarde, apertura de puertas a las 19 horas, situado en la nave 3 del polígono industrial hermanos marcos ¡SE BUSCAMOS VOLUNTARIOS!
Las mujeres feas no necesitan postularse. Premio máximo: 10.000 pesos, generosamente aportados por el jefe Kars.
(Bitch Fight night!
Every saturday evening, doors open 7pm, located in warehouse 3 of the marcos brothers industrial estate
VOLUNTEERS WANTED! Ugly women need not apply.
Top prize: 10,000 pesos, provided generously by boss Kars)
"Don't even think of it, lady! Go back to the hotel and stay there, and don't even think of joining that fight!" A homeless guy sitting on the pavement shouted.
"I need the money. I'm a begpacker." You lied. The homeless man muttered something about entitlement, and ignored you as you walked out the metro station. It was Saturday, and the sun was going down as you reached Warehouse 3. There was a huge man with a mane of red hair outside, and you put on your best "ditzy pampered tourist" face.
"I've heard that I can get paid to fight?" You asked. He jutted a thumb to the left, to a side door which you went through. Sitting there was one other woman, staring at her phone and chewing gum.
"Tell boss we found a second one!" The redhead yelled to a blonde in Spanish. The blonde nodded, and make a phonecall as he left through a side door. You could hear the warehouse filling with people, and the door slid open.
"Both of you, this way." The blonde said, pointing to a door. You tried not to look at the blood stains on the floor as you stepped into the ring, and the floodlights illuminated you both. There were about 500 people watching, both locals and tourists, and you and the other women were both standing in a ring that was about 4x4 meters. The warehouse was full of noise, but it fell silent as a car's engine rumbled outside, and the door opened.
Kars.

Kars was flanked by a huge bodyguard with white hair and a nose ring, wheeling a tank of oxygen and a first aid kit with him. Your first impression of him was that he was so old he should've been in a museum exhibit somewhere. He was gripping for dear life onto a cane with a huge red ruby skull for a handle, and his tan brown skin was simultaneously too shiny from too much plastic surgery, and too loose and wrinkly. He was 87, and yet his full head of hair was dyed a rich amethyst purple, despite the liver spots on his hands. He had long claw-like fingernails, and wore a tailored Armani suit and black glossy loafers. He walked with a hunch and a hobble, and yet people still trembled when he passed by. He sat down in the pride of place, and was handed a microphone by one of his three bodyguards.
"Evening, ladies." He said in a powerful voice. "Care to introduce yourselves?"
"My... My name's Katie, and I was dared to do this." Said your opponent, the microphone squealing with static.
"So if they dared you to swallow poison, would you? You're so dense, typical." Kars said. "And you?"
"I'm y/n, and I'm a begpacker who needs some more money." You smiled, acting cutesy and coquettish.
"An entitled bitch! I think I prefer the dense one. Anyway, you two ladies will now fight for me. One round, pin the opponent for 5 seconds and winner takes all. There is one rule- don't go for the eyes." Kars sighed, as the nose ring bodyguard uncorked a bottle of red wine and poured him a glass.
"Now, fight."