Blood Will Have Blood

Dio's car slid down the winding side streets towards the Tokyo docks, where Crane 5 hung in the air like a bad omen. It had been switched off for the night, the huge steel hook swinging gently in the wind. Dio didn't know about your earrings that were transmitting your location out to Interpol, who were following you in blank cars, the windows tinted black. He didn't know about Jotaro following you, his foot slammed down on the accelerator, believing you to be in serious danger. And neither you, Jotaro or Dio knew about Kakyoin racing after you, taking the back alleys and running through people's yards to get to the docks. The one bullet in Kakyoin's gun weighed heavily, and he knew what he must do. Noriaki sloshed through puddles of rainwater and oil slick, dead cherry blossom petals floating in them. He reached the docks and ducker behind some oil drums, his hood pulled up and hiding his red locks. Dio's car skidded across the slick tarmac before pulling into a stop in front of crane 5, bright green against the industrial metal. A shipping container hung overhead from the twin arches of crane 6, dangling from the huge steel cables, occasionally giving an ominous creak in the night wind.

"Where are they? Are they dead? Hiding?" Dio spat, looking around. There was dead silence, just the sound of the waves lapping against the concrete.
"I swear, if Kira or Diavolo got their fucking hands on him, they'll have hell to pay. He's my subordinate, not theirs!" Dio kicked the metal foot of the crane, and you got out of the car to go over to him.
"Dio, baby, what's going on?" You said, playing the clueless role he loved oh so much.
"It's nothing, get back in the..." Dio was cut off by the sound of an approaching car. Jotaro sped around the corner, parked his car, and jumped out with his katana drawn.
"You let y/n go, you fucking slave trading son of a bitch!" He shouted, his face a mask of fury.
"What are you jabbering about now?" Dio sneered.
"You're going to sell y/n to a pimp, aren't you? She told me!" Jotaro saw your terrified face, scared of being discovered as a spy, and his expression softened.
"Don't worry, baby. I'll get you out of here once I kill this son of a bitch."
"I wasn't going to sell y/n, I'm here to talk to my suppliers! What makes you think I would throw away this tight piece of ass anyway?" Dio spat, drawing his own sword. "Why was she even talking to you in the first place?"
"Because of me, Dio." Came a voice. And from behind a stack of oil drums stepped Noriaki Kakyoin.

Your first thought was that Noriaki Kakyoin looked like shit. His hair was gross and greasy, and he was shivering like he was freezing cold. His skin was blotchy too, and his eyes were bloodshot.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" Dio said.
"I'm here to kill Jotaro Kujo on behalf of Interpol." Came the reply, as Kakyoin pulled a gun from behind him. "What? Did you think they'd let you do it, y/n? They had to have me on standby, in case you chickened out."
"Interpol?" Jotaro spat.
"I'm with them... And so is y/n. She's been with Interpol this whole time. And I'm going to kill you, Jotaro, so that she never gets the satisfaction of killing the man who ruined her life by making her fall in love with him. Don't believe me? Check her earrings."
Jotaro lunged forward and grabbed one of your earrings, pulling it out and smashing it.
"You're a spy! Just like that fucking Frenchman, you're a traitor! Did... Did you ever even love me?" Jotaro gasped, tears welling in his eyes. Kakyoin gave a harsh laugh at this, keeping the gun trained on all three of you.

"Love? Don't give me that shit. You never loved me, Jotaro, but now you're crying because y/n didn't love you? She took everything from me! She replaced me, and ruined my fucking life!" Kakyoin stamped his foot, gritting his teeth so hard he cracked a molar.
"You never loved me, Jotaro. You can't love anyone, not even your own mother before she hung herself because of you. You're a monster, a monster who destroys everything he touches. I'm going to kill you, and the world's going to be a better place because of it. And y/n can rot in misery, because she didn't get her precious little revenge on her big bad boyfriend!" Kakyoin was spitting out the words like they were acidic, keeping the gun pointed at the three of you as he advanced. Cars from Interpol started to draw in, and you couldn't believe it. They'd lied to you? They weren't going to let you kill Jotaro, you'd been a pawn all along!