Worthy - Part 3

- Ambrosius narrates -

At that moment I felt like my life was falling apart, I felt pure pain seeing him leave through those doors, my tears didn't stop and my legs just fell to the floor, I couldn't believe it, I lost him... I lost the love of my life.

I didn't know what to do, everything was a disaster, I really needed to be alone and think of a way to solve all this, but as if she didn't realize what happened... the director approached me, she tried to confort me, but then she dared to speak, and made everything clear to me when she told me the following.

- I'm sorry for what happened Ambrosius, I'm really sorry that your "boyfriend" didn't believe you, but now you know that the kingdom is not ready for an event like this, now you see that I was right all this time, so get up and let's try to solve this scandal, I will call your fiancé and the media will do the rest of the work.

- ... It was you, right?

- Hmm? me? what did I do?

- I don't know, maybe you got into our room, took photographs, sold our secret to the press and exposed us to the kingdom without our consent! - she didn't say anything, but her look said it all, it was obvious, she ruined everything we had achieved - Guards!... escort the director out of the castle.

- What, but? Ambrosius, what are you planning to do?

- I revoked of your position, your presence is no longer required in the castle...nor in the kingdom.

- What? No! Ambrosius, you are making a serious mistake, without me you were nothing, how are you supposed to run the kingdom? even the queen would disagree with the mistake you're making!

- The queen always knew about the real me! Throughout her life she taught me that I should not be ashamed of who I am! Thanks to her I accepted myself and I found love in the most purest and wonderful person that I have ever met! And thanks to you I'm about to lose him forever! Get her out of my sight, I'll go out and find Ballister!

I was finally free from her control, now I know that all this insecurity was because of her, everything the queen had taught me I was about to forget it if it weren't for Ballister, he teach me that I should fight for everything I have believed and loved.

I didn't know where to start looking so I just ran around various places hoping to see him somewhere; I had no luck, and suddenly it occurred to me to look for him in the cabin where I met him, I arrived at the place and in the distance I saw someone familiar, who unfortunately for me, was Ballister's ex-partner, the situation didn't look good, I thought that something worse would happen.

- So you always liked rich guys, huh, Ballister?

- Leave me alone, you idiot.

- Oh come on, I have a lot of money here, it's yours if you give me what I want - I saw how he began to undress him roughly, that guy really wish to be dead - wow, what do we have here, the golden boy left his mark multiple times from what I see.

- Get off me!

- Or what? Are you going to run away? Remember that I will always find you, you are mine and no one will change that - I ran at full speed, he was about to attack him again -