The light of my life (part 3)

- Ballister Narrates -

We couldn't waste any more time, he was badly hurt... he was ready to die... to save our daughter... Ambrosius... please you have to do it... if you do... I'll tell you the truth.

__________________________________

- Ambrosius Narrates -

I had no idea where I was, I could hear some voices, also medical equipment, it was possible that I was in the hospital, minutes later the people left, I heard someone come through the door and I felt how it take my hand.

- Ambrosius... you don't know how grateful I am with you for saving my girl... but... please, you have to get over it... Valerie and I won't forgive you if you leave us alone again.

- (Again?).

I couldn't wake up, I was still in so much pain, if I did everything would be worse, I just wanted everything to end.

A moment later, I was in a new place, the pain was gone, I didn't have any wounds, I walked a little, and I thought I was hallucinating... because a few steps away from me, was the queen.

- Your Majesty?

- Ambrosius... I'm very happy to see you, but... I didn't expect to see you so soon, what are you doing here?

- I don't remember, but it's nice to see you again... I wish you were there to see how much progress the kingdom has made.

- I would have loved it too... but dear, you shouldn't be here, you still have a whole life ahead of you.

- But... what will happen to you?

- I'll be fine... I'll always be looking after you, but there are some people who need you right now, you can't abandon them again.

- Again?

- If you decide to come back, you'll know... they're calling you.

- (Ambrosius please don't leave us...)

- (Papa... you promised, you promised we'd see each other again)

- They... you're right... they're waiting for me... thank you, your majesty... Ballister... Valerie... wait for me, I'm coming.

- Hmm... be happy darling, it's time for you to know.

_________________________________

- Mmm! B-Bal? Valerie?

- Ah! Ambrosius! Doctor, he wake up!

Ballister and the girl didn't leave my side, when the doctors arrived they checked my signs, everything seemed in order, they said I had lost a lot of blood, I had received multiple blows and wounds, it was basically a miracle that I was alive, anyway they brought me on time and I received immediate attention. The visiting hour was over, my condition was still delicate so the next day they promised to visit me again.

The next day, I still felt somewhat weak, my condition was stable and all I wanted was to see my friends again, I also wanted to know if they were okay; I would have to wait, it was a couple of hours but just at the moment they appeared, Nimona brought me flowers, she thanked me for what I did and left, these places are not very much to her liking, as for Ballister and the little girl, they stayed with me.