Chapter four

Authors note: 

Fair warning, this chapter is a bit long. Also, when you see an asterisk (*) that means the baseball term will be noted at the bottom...if you want to know what it means. If you don't no worries! 😂 Enjoy!!

---

Flashes were going off as soon as he stepped into the room behind a group of men. My hands were shaking and it feels as if my heart was going to fall out of my chest and land on the floor. I haven't been in the same room as him in many years, making the room began to feel too small,  creating an claustrophobic atmosphere. My breath was hitched in my throat and I had to grab my water bottle off the ground to take a sip, to control my heart rate. 

Seungmin's  smile was on display as he sat down, making my heart flutter. His smile still lights up the room and brought back memories of when we were younger. I couldn't believe how handsome he looks in his all black suit attire. His black hair is a bit long, I've never seen it like this before, shocked on how wavy/curly it looks.

 He has always been very attractive but seeing him up there looking like a prince was making it hard not to gawk at him

 He has always been very attractive but seeing him up there looking like a prince was making it hard not to gawk at him. His skin still looks flawless and still has that puppy-type look to him. 

Although, the last time I saw him he had braces -- he hated those things so much. He kept saying how he couldn't wait to get those off one day. It sucks knowing I didn't get to see his excitement the day he finally got them removed.   

"Hello everyone I am Han Jisung, the translator for Kim Seungmin. You can call me Han, that's Lee Minho, his manager, you can call him Lee Know.  Mr. Kim will speak in English but if he needs me to translate for him, I will."  My mouth dropped open seeing Han and Lee Know again. So, that answers my question from last night -- they're still friends. Seeing them brought back many memories too...I can't believe how grown up they are now...both looking extremely handsome as well. 

But, low key kind of mad because Robbie could have came since Han is here to translate. Honestly, whatever...I  guess it was meant for me to be here? I know the universe did this to for a quick laugh. 

Everyone began their questions and I had to suck it up and act like a journalist. I was writing down important information and I had some questions ready to ask when the opportunity presented itself.

"Any more questions" Han asked.

I had to yell at myself to do it, I have to, it's my job. I stood up  as everyone else does but unlike everyone else I broke my Korean out. I kept telling myself they wouldn't recognize me, "Hi I'm Y/N, L/N with the Seattle Today newspaper. I was wondering if you have any other teams you are meeting with since you are here in the states."  I averted my eyes away, keeping them set at the Mariners logo placed behind him. I'm trying my best to avoid his stare but again curiosity took over. Our eyes locked together the second I shifted my view towards him.