Chapter 18

Y/N's POV:

Spring training was winding down and there was only one game left before everyone leaves to their states to began the regular season. I can't wait to be home already,  I've been having fun here but I missed the comfort of my own home.

Ever since that day Min proposed to his girlfriend that was the topic of discussion the next day. I didn't want to do a story about it, believe me it was the last thing I wanted to cover but my editor wanted it for our readers. He said they would enjoy a feature story on him and his fiancée.

"Can you ask to do an interview with them?" Joey asked as I rolled my eyes in annoyance over the phone.  

"I can try," I said through my gritted teeth.

"Great, if you can't we'll just have him tell the story. And I assume you want to tell Dani so they can get a TV angle for this as well."

"Yup...I will." I tried everything in my body to make it not sound so fake but I know frustration could be heard.

I wanted to yell, telling him that maybe Robbie can do this. I can no longer report on this man because my sanity was now being tested. But, there I was with the other reporters, capturing his words. He didn't even look in my direction like he normally does, him and I both hurt each other. 

"Okay, that's enough questions for the day," Han spoke up, shooing off the reporters.

"You going to ask him?" Dani whispered.

"Yup, here goes nothing."

I waited as the other reporters left, so I could talk to Han and Min alone. "Hello Mr. Han." I said politely with a smile. 

"Hello, how may I help you," He wanted to laugh but he kept his lips together. Min didn't turn around, not even lift his head up.

"I was wondering if I could interview Mr. Kim  and his new fiancée  for a feature story on their relationship. If he doesn't mind..."

Seungmin's POV:

 Each word I heard Y/N speak made me cringe because she hurt me so bad and now she has the audacity to come talk to me. 

"I was wondering if I could interview Mr. Kim and his new fiancée  for a feature story on their relationship. If he doesn't mind..."

Is she serious right now?? "No," I quickly turned around to shut it down. 

"But-" 

"I said No, find another story," I pointed away from us as I could see her eyes turn heavy as if she was wanting to cry. 

"Please,"  she begged, making me clench my jaw trying to stay strong and not fall to her. Although, seeing her upset made me change my mind.  I really hate how she has this effect on me, I really do. 

"Fine but she's not here anymore, she would have to face time us."

"That's fine," She smiled making my heart drop. I wanted to yell at her, I wanted to tell her how there were many times I thought about proposing to HER. And when I did it yesterday, it felt strange it wasn't Y/N. At the party afterwards I was faking smiling all the way through because deep down I didn't want to do it. 

"We'll do it here at the stadium. We can set it up after the game outside the dugout." She said breaking up my thoughts. 

"Okay, we'll see you than," Han spoke up for me. I haven't spoken to him or Han since they told me about Soyeon cheating on me. She said she didn't, Lee Know's wife only saw her with a friend. I believe and trust Soyeon, so I decided to drop it.