Chapter 11

Seungmin's POV:

"You're killing it!" My teammate Andrés Muñoz said as I did my last rep with the weights.

"Thanks man," I said high fiving him as it was his turn to lift the weight now. 

"I'll spot him," my other pitching teammate Tayler Saucedo said as he walked over and stood behind Munoz incase he drops the bar. 

"So talk to us new guy," Trent Thornton, another pitcher, said as he stood next to me. "We know how amazing you are but are you dating anyone...do you like to collect stuff, who is Seungmin Kim?"

I started to laugh because it was nice to bond with my new teammates. "Uh...well I actually like to sing...I'm kind of good at it. I enjoy taking photos of scenery, friends and family. And I do have a girlfriend."

"Oh, how long have you dated?" asked Tayler as he was watching Muñoz still, "Only a few more!" He yelled at him.

"We've been dating three years..."

"Nice...no marriage?" Thornton asked.

"I want to, just waiting for the right time to ask her." 

"Oh gotcha."

"Done!" Muñoz yelled out as he set the bar down and sat up. "We didn't know if you were single or taken since you seemed to have a thing for our favorite reporter."

My eyes narrowed knowing what reporter he was referring to. "No, not at all," I said with almost anger in my voice. 

"Oh, sorry man. The way you talked to her...it seemed as if you liked her. We have all found her cute too but she's so nice we can't do that to her."

I just nodded my head as I quickly changed the subject and went back to joking with the guys.

Y/N's POV:

"I can't believe you still have that photo!" Han said taking my phone out of my hand in disbelief, seeing the photos I still have of them when we were younger. The one he was shocked to see was them in their baseball uniforms as they're all holding me up. 

"I save everything!"

"Y/N," Lee Know began as he sat back in his seat, "Can I ask you a serious question?" He looked at me with a somber expression, I remember when I would see it when he wanted to have an honest discussion. 

"Yeah?"

"....We love that we are friends again and it's as if we are picking up right where we left off...but," He shared a knowing look with Han before turning to me, "Why did you stop talking to us?"

I knew one of these days this question was going to be asked...I never prepared myself because I didn't think I was ever going to see them again but here we are. It was going to be hard to explain but I know I should just let it all out.  

I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath before explaining why, "Well, it was for many, many reasons. I thought you guys didn't want to stay friends with me after the breakup. I thought you guys would choose Min's side...and I would have completely understood if you did. Thought, you would stop talking to me because I moved, so I decided to do it first...I know it sounds stupid now but there wasn't a day I didn't think about you guys," I finally ended my ramble as the guys just stared at me. I tried to read their expressions if they were angry or sad about my confession but I couldn't get an read on what they were thinking. 

We sat at the table in silence for what felt like a million years...it was probably for a minute but a minute too long. 

"I'm sorry you felt that way, we wish you would have spoken with us because we all really missed you. Especially Innie," Lee Know noted as he looked at me with heavy eyes. I moved my gaze away from him feeling guilty for not talking to them.