Chapter Eight

Han's POV:

I was laughing with Lee Know and Y/N as we were reminiscing the amazing times we use to have, remembering all the good and bad.  When I opened my eyes, I looked curiously behind Y/N, seeing a guy whos appearance resembled Min walking to our table. I know that can't be him, he didn't want to come with us, so I decided to shrugged it off. 

As I was going to turn my attention away, I did a double-take, "Oh shit," I said out loud, making me quickly cover my own mouth. I was hoping I didn't say it too loud but Y/N and Lee Know were already looking worriedly at me. 

"What?" Y/N asked as she was still laughing.

"Uh, nothing!" Lee Know stared at me with a confused expression.  I eyed behind Y/N, making him follow my gaze to see Min walking up to our table.

"Everything okay?"  she asked again, seeing us look behind her. When she was about to turn around, Min was standing right beside her. I saw her eyes widen as she moved her head up to see her ex. 

Y/N's POV:

What the absolute fuck is he doing here? I must be dreaming...or a nightmare because that is the only explanation on why he fucking here. My mouth dropped open as he stood close to me, taking in his expensive-smelling cologne that made my whole body quiver. I was okay talking about him but not okay with him being in my presence...it's a huge difference. 

"O-oh...you made it," Han said breaking up the small silence at the table.  

"Yeah, mind if I sit?" He asked shyly only looking at Han and Lee Know, pretending as if I wasn't here.  Trust me...I really wish I wasn't here now...

Lee Know and Han nodded their head yes, letting him know it was okay. But it wasn't...not for me. The only other open chair was next to me, sitting down as I scooted a bit over so I could try not to be too close to him. I guess I rather have him next to me instead of in front. 

I let out a sigh before taking a huge drink of my wine, finishing all of it as I prayed our food was coming out soon. 

No one said anything at the table, taking away the fun time we were once having. It was fun to catch up with the guys and joke like we use to. It brought me back to the days that I loved when living in Seoul. I felt like a kid again reliving the memories but I guess those memories did include Seungmin. 

"Would you like anything to drink sir?" The waiter came up, breaking up the awkward silence. I looked over at Lee Know when Seungmin ordered, he mouthed the words 'sorry' with a sad expression. 

'It's okay,' I mouthed back with a turn in my stomach. I could feel my knee nervously bouncing up and down underneath the table.  I placed my hand on top of it, hoping I could calm myself down. 

"And another wine for me, please!" I demand before the waiter turned away. 

"Sooo," Han began as he cleared his throat, making everyone look at him, "We were just talking about the time when all of us got lost going on our camping trip and we ended up staying in a different part of the woods." 

"Oh yeah, I remember that," Seungmin recalled but I kept looking straight at Han. "The whole trip Innie kept saying how we should have listened to him about making the other left turn." He chuckled, making my heart flip. I use to love his laugh and his smile use to make me melt. He could look at me with this one look he had and it made me fluttered, falling to him every time. Now, I can't even look at him and my body is tense sitting close to him again. 

"Yeah but it was a better camping spot because it was closer to the lake," Lee Know mentioned as he tried to smile.

"What a fun time, I miss camping," Seungmin expressed as I could feel the hole he was burning on the side of my face. I couldn't turn to him, I just couldn't.