Chapter 16

Seungmin's POV:

"Well, how did it go?"  Lee Know questioned as soon as I walked through the door. 

"Why are you here? I thought you were going to be with you girlfriend?" Han quizzed. 

"It went well. Y/N had a fun time with my family. It was great all of us were together again," I decided to answer Lee Know first because that question was a bit easier. "And, I needed to talk to you guys about something before I go see her." I threw my body down on the couch rubbing my head with both my hands. 

"I'm assuming Soyeon didn't show up?" Han asked annoyed. 

"No, she and her family wanted to do something else tonight..." I annoyedly remembered. 

"Typical." I wanted to get mad at Han for his snarky comment but he wasn't in the wrong. I felt the same way when she told me.

"You okay? Why did you want to talk to us about?" Lee Know wondered as I laid my head back against the couch, looking up at the ceiling, debating life.

" I-I don't know," I rubbed my eyes, trying to fight these feelings that I'm truly trying to comprehend. I was certain of what I wanted to do tomorrow, what I had planned with my girlfriend. Everything was planned out but seeing Y/N again, hanging out with my family made me change my mind set. 

"Are you still doing the thing tomorrow?"  Han asked worriedly.

"Right now...I'm not so sure."  I lifted my head up and looked at my friends who seemed concerned. "I'm...well I guess I'm having these feelings for Y/N again..." 

"Maybe you should talk to Y/N because you guys have grown up and are completely different people than when you dated years ago," Lee Know mentioned. 

I sat back, knowing he is right. I haven't truly been alone with her to see the real her. We both obviously changed so it might not be the same to date. Although, tonight seemed as if nothing has truly changed.  "Yeah but today something sparked in between us...especially when we were talking to each other at her car. I don't know I just feel as if it's a second chance."

"If that's how you feel go talk to her," Han pointed towards the door, signaling for me to leave. 

"But -" I tried to interject but Lee Know cut me off. 

"Go. Go talk to her,"  he said sternly. 

I nodded my head, stood up and grabbed my keys, wallet and phone. "Thanks guys!" I yelled from the door as I rushed out.  

Han's POV:

"Should we finally tell him about Soyeon?" I asked as Min ran out the door to go talk with Y/N.

"Yeah, we need to before he proposes tomorrow."

"I'm hoping Y/N and him get together tonight that way we don't have to warn him."

Y/N's POV:

"Hey so when are we going to hang out??" Chris asked with a smile showing off his dimples once again.  

"Yeah, you ignoring us??" Lix laughed.