Chapter 24

Y/N's POV:

"How did it feel hitting a grand slam today?" I asked the DH hitter Mitch Garver.  (Designated hitter: only bats in the lineup, he does not play out on the field). 

"It felt great! I haven't hit one since last year with my old team, so it feels great to hit one with the Mariners now," he responded with a smile after hitting a grand slam at the top of the fifth inning to help the Mariners extended their lead. The team ended up wining 9-4, with Luis Castillo getting the win. 

I talked to a few more players then went to go finish typing up my story so I can go to my room and sleep since we have an early getaway game tomorrow. 

As I was exiting the clubhouse, I accidently made eye contact with Min making my whole body shiver as I couldn't help think back to the last night where we both confessed that we missed each other. I wanted to talk more about our future but we ended up falling asleep in each other's arms. The next morning, he kissed me as we just cuddled in bed before he had to leave.

*Flashback to last night*

"Did you really mean it when you said you missed me?" I asked nervously.

"Of course, I miss everything about you. Yes, dating but you are the sunshine in my cloudy sky," he said pushing a strand of hair out of my face, making goosebumps rise on my arms.

"Let's get some sleep, it's pretty late. I have the whole place to myself when we get back to town. You want to come over so we can talk about everything?"

I nodded my head as a smile appeared on his face before he wrapped his arms around me and brought me back down next to him, my head resting on his chest. I listened to his heart beating, making me fall asleep without realizing it. 

...

I haven't said anything to him since we had sex. He was busy being a baseball player and I was busy being a sports journalist. I did call Dani this morning after Min left,  to freak out with her because I had to tell someone. And I wasn't going to tell Lee Know and Han. They would assume we're getting back together when we are far from it. 

Besides, we discussed how we need to talk about everything together since we kind of fell asleep last night. Him and I clearly have questions for each other but we'll see how that goes. 

Another worry sitting with me is I feel bad because I helped him cheat on his fiancée but Min is a grown man, he could have stopped it. Ugh, although I knew I could have stopped it too. The endless ping-pong of this idea kept going on in my head for the whole day.  I know what we did the other night meant nothing but why did I miss it so much? Why did I enjoy being on that level with him again?

After finishing my article and publishing it, I took the bus back with the other reporters and ball players to the hotel where I can finally shower and call it a night. 

"Have a good night!" Joshua waved as he walked into his room.

"You too!" When I tiredly walked into my room, I chucked my stuff onto my bed and headed towards the bathroom. And let me tell you, the hot steamy shower felt so good on my body as I stood there for a few minutes to feel it cover me.  

After the wonderful shower, that I didn't want to leave, I got out to began brushing my teeth and do my face routine. But I kept forgetting steps because my mind was still in a fog from last night.  I couldn't help but keep thinking back to sex with Min, how it felt. I need it to leave my mind but clearly it's not going away anytime soon. 

As I was putting my face lotion on, I heard my phone ringing, making me rush out the bathroom and pick my phone up from the night stand by the bed to see it was Lix calling on Face Time. I felt a bit bad because I thought it was Min calling, so I felt my hopes drop but pick right back up as soon as I saw Felix's  beautiful sunny face on my phone screen.