Chapter 29

Seungmin's POV:

"Where have you been?"  Soyeon asked with a strict tone, acting if she was my mother. 

"With my friends?"

"This late?"

"I told you we were all hanging out together..." I groaned in annoyance as I walked past her to brush my teeth before bed. I don't know why she is questioning where I was as if I wasn't in the same exact building and floor as her. 

"Really?" she followed me to the bathroom as I held back from yelling at her. How come she can act cold with me but when I do the same she can't have it. 

"What?"

"And who was all there?" she crossed her arms tightly against her chest.

"None of your business."

"Excuse me?"

"Look, I'm acting just like you."

"I don't act like this with you!" She yelled, knowing  I pressed a button of hers. 

I scoffed with how false she was because she's act like this for almost a year now. There use to be a time where she loved me.

~~~

"Hi Min!" Soyeon said gleefully as I came to pick her up for our date.

"Hi babe, you ready to go?"

"Yup, what do you have planned for today?" 

"It's a surprise." I love surprising my girlfriend, she truly loves anything that I do for her. I made sure to plan this date really well since it's our two years together. 

"Okay, close your eyes," I said before starting the car.

"I'm so excited!" 

We listened to our favorite songs along the way to the destination that I have planned. I was feeling nervous but as we pulled up to the river, I went to her side and helped her get out of the car. "Don't open...okay?"

"Promise!"

I lead her down the small hill towards our picnic set up that I had someone professionally do. I know it's not a lot but she says she loves this river because it reminds her of her grandmother. She told me how they would have picnics here all the time.  So, I contacted this group who set everything up for me and it came with our own chef to cook us her favorite meal. 

"Okay, open!" I said with a huge smile as I watched her remove her hands off her face. Within a second, a smile went to nothing...no excitement. "Do you not like it?" I asked worriedly because the excitement she once shared has vanished. 

"I..I love it Min," she said before giving me a small hug. My worries soon picked up feeling her limp hug but I tried to shake the feelings away as I walked her to the table and pushed out her chair for her. 

I went around and sat across as I began to explain why I did this date because it really seems as if she doesn't appreciate the surprise. Unless, she doesn't like it because it reminds her of her grandmother?  "Min, really it's great." She put up a smile before the chef walked over and began to place the food in front of us. 

~~~

"But you do! You have for some time now! I really don't know why you won't leave me. Go be with someone else if I make you unhappy."

Her face scrunched together as she began to cry, while I stood their motionless...not affected by her crying. When she noticed I wasn't reaching out for her, she ran away making me shake my head disapprovingly before brushing my teeth.