Chapter 32

Author's note:

Just in case you didn't see my note on Tumblr, this chapter is a bit long so please take a break if you need to. Instead of two chapters I decided to write basically two chapters in one. So I hope  you enjoy this! Get your popcorn, favorite drink or snack and enjoy 😘

Y/n's POV:

"How did it feel scoring your first triple double of the game?" I asked veteran guard Jewell Loyd, who scored a triple double during today's playoff game. (Triple double definition: a player holds double digits in at least three different statistical categories during a game such as points, rebounds and assists.)

"It felt amazing! But, I couldn't haven't done it without my teammates! So proud of us getting the win, just one more and on our way to round two."

"Thank you," I turned off my phone recorder and headed over to another player, gathering up as much answers as I can for the game story. 

After gathering questions and writing up the story, I caught up with Dani in the parking lot to follow her to her apartment because we finally had time to hang out. It is much needed since what happened, I just needed another woman to talk to about everything. I love the guys but this situation is a bit different to talk to men about. My emotions are all over the place and I don't know how to process them. 

"Anything to drink?" she asked as soon as we made it to her apartment. 

"Just water," I said taking off my shoes by the door and setting my stuff on her coat rack as I heard her puppy's collar jingle as she ran up to me. "Hi Bubbles, hi girl! How have you been!" I said in a light, high pitch voice, crouching down a bit so I could pet her. 

"Don't pay her any attention, she's been so bad. She peed on the carpet the other day."

I gasped, "Is that true???" I pet her a couple more times as I got up to walk over to the couch, sitting down where Bubbles joined me. 

"Here you go," Dani set my cup of ice water on the coffee table before sitting on the couch. "How have you been since finding out??" She asked while petting Bubbles who ran over and sat on her lap.  

A wave of emotions hit me after being fine all day, having my mind off of it for while, thanks to the game. But, that's why I'm here, to have someone to talk to about this because it won't go away on my own.  "That's kind of what I've been wanting to talk to you about..." I trailed off as I thought back to the night with Han, Lee Know and I.

...

"You can open your eyes," I heard Lee Know say as I was death gripping their hands. I peaked my eyes slowly open, to see if I'm pregnant with Seungmin's baby or not. That thought alone sent a shiver up my spine. Not in a bad nor in a good way, it was more of a holy shit realization. 

"Oh..." My breathing became heavy as I looked down to see the result. 

My body just froze, truly with no movement at all. My eyes were staring down at the result with no true feeling on how to react to the news. It was as if time stood still as I could see the outcome but my brain was having a hard time reacting to it. 

"You okay?" I head Han ask as he softly rubbed my back as they kept holding my hands because I didn't let go, I was too focused on the result to pay attention. And maybe, subconsciously, I still need to hold their hands because I'm confused how to feel.   

Am I okay? I thought as my brain yelled at me to say something to them. "I guess, that answers that." I sounded almost disappointed? For why? I didn't want it to happen anyways, right?