Chapter 28

Y/N's POV:

I walked out and saw everyone gathered around Min like I usually see at the games when reporters are crowding his locker. He was shaking hands with Lix and Chris when I walked up as I was feeling nervous. I know I shouldn't be but for tonight, just going to look past everything and jut smile my way through. 

"Hey Y/N," he said softly.

"Hi," I said a bit awkwardly as I rubbed my left arm, and I could tell the guys felt the strange tension between the two of us because Han suggested that we all head to the living room to take a quick picture.

"Come on," Han waved us over together, making the OG group stand close to capture this moment. 

It was Innie, Seungmin, Han, Me, Hyujin and  Lee Know all lined up to take a photo. We smiled wide as different phone cameras went off, not knowing which way to look. But it was great to be gathered around these boys, well men now, that I grew up with. I felt this wave of emotions because I felt at home with them. 

"Let's take one to match this one," Lee Know brought out the photo of us, the one of them holding me up when we were in high school.  I looked at Seungmin, worried he didn't want to partake in it. 

But he smiled saying, "let's do it!" 

They picked me up, lifting me off the ground, "please, whatever you do, don't make me fall!" I said laughing but deep down I looked at the ground seeing how hard the floor is in case they drop me.

"Oh you mean like this," Hyunjin pretended to lose his grip. 

"Hey!" I yelled at him, making him laugh. 

"Okay guys, smile!" Binnie said.

He took our picture and after they set me down, we compared the two photos seeing how similar they are; although, we look better and older. It honestly came out better than I imagined. Then, me, Chris and Lix took one. Last but not least, Han put a timer on his phone so we could take one huge big group photo.

As soon as we finished, we quickly ran over to see how they turned out.

"Wow, this looks great!" Binnie cooed at the group photo.

"We look amazing!" I saw Chris smile as he held the phone.  I couldn't help but do the same as an over joyous feeling of me having a whole family now.

"Oh, send that to me!" I yelled out, excited the photo came out so well. 

"What do you guys want to do?" Han asked. "We can play poker or we can do karaoke," he began to throw out suggestions. 

"Oh! I have an idea, let's play hide and go seek!" Innie recommended.

"We haven't played that in years," Hyunjin grinned as I looked around at the guys to see they were on board with this.

"Let's do it! Not it!" Lix yelled out.

We all yelled 'not it' as the last person to yell it out was Lee Know, making him groan in annoyance because I know how much he hates being the person it.  "Fffiinnneeee," he got up, stood in front of a wall as he covered his eyes and began to count. 

Everyone scattered like cockroaches do when the lights turn on as we all went to go find our perfect hiding spot in this large condo. I tried my best to find somewhere the guys would least suspect and that was the hallway closet. Once inside, I moved some stuff around that way I could stand behind the  coats and moved some bags in front of my feet to make it not look suspicious. 

I was waiting there patiently until the door opened, making me hold my breath when the door quickly closed and someone bumped into me.

"Hey!" I said putting out my hands, making sure the person doesn't back into me anymore.