Chapter 13

The first game was a success and the rest of the week went really well too! Min pitched a fantastic game, going three innings without giving up a hit. It's normal for starting players not to pitch many innings  so the coaches can look at the other players. In the start of Spring Training there are a lot of players...minor league guys and the MLB ones all together in the clubhouse.  

Min and I were finally able to go back to semi-normal but I still act strange around him. And, I guess the guys caught on because Lee Know asked me what was going on between the two of us when we were in the living room hanging out at their place when Han and Min were still at the ballpark.

"Uh...what do you mean?" I took a sip of my glass, pretty sure giving away my nerves. 

"Just because we stopped talking doesn't mean I don't know you anymore," He stated as he crossed his arms tightly against his chest. But he was right, he knows all of my flaws and weaknesses. Knows all of my ways of lying. 

"I-I dont-"

"Y/N..." He gave me that knowing-look that I was caught. I was trying my hardest not to give anything away, clearly I wasn't doing a good job. 

"Okay," I knew they were going to find out eventually, so might as well and come clean now. "Well don't freak out but..."

"But...what?" He cocked his eye brow up as he waited for me to make my confession.  

"I don't know if Min told you but the day I was here...the first day....he was venting to me about his girlfriend and someone how we ended up....sort of...kissing..."  I cringed, afraid what he was going to say. 

"WHAT?!" He yelled as he sat up in his seat, covering his mouth with both his hands. I guess Min didn't tell him what we did. 

I gave an awkward smile as I could only nod my head yes. 

"Y/N! That's huge! How could you guys keep this from us?!"  He flared his arms everywhere as he is freaking out about the kiss. He sat there with his mouth open as his hands sat on his head, probably realizing how dumb I am.  

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to talk about it! And I assumed Min would tell you!" I know it's huge and with Lee Know noting it is, made me start to panic a bit. 

"Well, did you enjoy it?" He asked as he saw me stressed. 

"Minho!" My eyes widen from his question but quickly shot over towards the door making sure the guys weren't walking through. 

"What? It's an honest question...Y/N, you know you can be honest with me."  He calmed down and looked at me with carrying eyes. He probably wants to help me and try to deal with this confusion. 

"Yeah...I know..." It wasn't about being honest with him, it was about admitting it out loud. I like it stayed in my head with only me. "Well," I began hoping Lee Know would see me struggling and will suggest to drop it, I should know that's not happening.  "Yeah, it was enjoyable. It brought back so many memories..." I trailed off thinking back to the kiss. 

"Y/N, I can tell you're holding back from answering this truthfully." 

I nodded my head because I couldn't dare say what my mind was thinking. It would be rude if I did,  considering he has a girlfriend. Even if I did answer it truthfully, it would do no good. There's no reason for it. 

"You still love him." He sat back in the couch, pointing at me, as he feels as if he made a huge discovery. I whipped my head quickly up, almost giving myself whiplash. I was ready to argue back but he put his hand up, "Don't lie," I closed my mouth quickly when he said that. I forgot how honest and blunt he can be...for the better sometimes.