Chapter 25

Y/N's POV:

It's been almost a few weeks now since Min has said a word towards me. It's as if he is avoiding me for a some reason, making me think he regrets what he did. 

I guess he doesn't want to get back together after all and he's ghosting me, making the decision loud and clear. Lee Know and Han have been wanting to hang out but each time I've told them I'm busy as I come up with an excuse. Because, I know when I see them I'll let everything out and that means telling them we had sex. 

The only one I have talked to about this problem with has been with Dani because we had had a night we discussed the situation. She let me cry it all out because my heart felt broken, confused since Min and I were suppose to talk about us possibly getting back together. 

Although, Dani brought up a suggestion at our 'feelings night', "Wooyoung is coming soon, let him see you guys together."

"I don't want to do that, he clearly made a choice."

"Then are you wanting to be back with Wooyoung?" She raised one of her eyebrows, thinking that I'm going to choose him over Seungmin. 

Him and I have been talking, a lot flirtatiously now, but I don't know I guess I don't really see myself getting back together with him. "I don't think so..."

"What if he ask you to try it out again?"

"I'm going to say no...that we can maintain a friendship."

"Good luck if it happens."

...

After today's game, when the Dodgers beat the Mariners 6-5, I headed home to quickly change and fix my makeup for my date. Wow, that's strange to say...I haven't had a date in years so saying it out loud sounds almost foreign. 'Pick up the pace,' I said to myself as I was quickly trying to find my other heal that matched my dress. 

After locating it, and promising myself I need to clean my closet, I grabbed my stuff and headed out to my car. 

The whole ride over to the restaurant I felt a bit nervous since I don't know what will happen with me and Woo. He's been a great friend but I don't see us getting back together. I know what you're thinking...you're wanting to get back together with Min but not Wooyoung? Yeah, I think it's because Woo cheated and with Min there's this...spark? That's still there. Maybe Felix was right, I should have just dated him. 

When I finally pulled up to valet and going inside, I immediately dreaded on agreeing to this. In the pit of my stomach, I knew something was going to happen. I just need to make sure he doesn't persuade me and end up with him. 

"Y/N," He smiled as he stood up when I walked up to the table. I saw he was wearing a nice long white button up sleeve shirt with black dress pants and shoes. My heart began to beat fast and I could feel my cheeks heating up. I need to calm down, I thought to myself as he brought me in for a hug.