Chapter 8 Bro Time

Camilo P.O.V
Once Sasha and I exited the room, she began to bombard me with questions about who Bellamy was and why Clarke slapped him. All I told her though, was that I couldn't tell her anything, because it wasn't his place to give her an explanation. She crossed her arms and mumbled out a 'fine.' We then decided to explore our new school. We didn't talk much, so it began to feel a little awkward. 

"Soooo," Sasha began."You like Clarke?"

My eyes met Sasha's as we came to a stop."That obvious?"

Sasha laughed."Yep." 

I sighed."Well I'm not very good at keeping in my feelings." 

Sasha shook head."No sir, you are not, but it's okay. Sometimes that's a good thing." I noticed a twinge of sadness in her voice.

I raised an eyebrow."Let me guess, and sometimes it's not?"

She smiled."Yeah, especially when you know the person you're revealing yourself to only has eyes for another." I felt a pang of pain in my chest, knowing that quite possibly, Clarke would only ever love Bellamy. I agreed silently, before we continued to walk. Finally, after we grew tired of walking around, we decided to take a seat in a random hallway since we didn't know where else to rest.

I turned my head, just as I saw a certain long haired brunette. I stood up and walked behind her, tapping on her shoulder. She turned around and smiled wide. 

"Puppy!" She yelled and threw her arms around me. I hugged her back, smiling as well.

"Hey Octavia, how have you been?" I asked. 

She pulled back."Pretty good, I mean besides missing you and the others like crazy. Oh gosh I'm so glad to see you." 

I continued to smiled, happy that I got to see Octavia again. Truly she was one of my best friends."I missed you too Octavia." 

She smiled and then her eyes grew wide. Her smile dropped from her face instantly."Oh no, is Clarke with you?"

I rubbed the back of my neck. "Yeah, and not just that. I am Bellamy's roommate." 

Worry crossed her face. "Bellamy hasn't seen Clarke right?" I pursed my lips and looked away.
Octavia put her hands on her hips. 

"Camilo Lolo Cortez, answer my question."

I raised my eyebrows at her. "You know Lolo is just a nickname, not my middle name?"

She rolled her eyes."Answer the question."

I sighed."He's talking to her right now." 

Her eyes grew frantic."Where is your room? I was looking for it, but I couldn't find it."
I felt Sasha come up behind me.

"Why?"

Octavia looked at me as if I was the dumbest person on Earth. 

"It's Bellamy and Clarke we're talking about. This can only go one of two ways, either one of them is going to end up fleeing, leaving the other one even more heartbroken than before " she explained."Or kill each other." Her forehead was creased anxiously. Knowing Bellamy and Clarke, I guessed she was correct. 

"Follow me." I said and began to lead her to my dorm. Sasha was right behind us, most likely confused. We arrived to my dorm and heard no sounds coming from inside. 

Octavia seemed even more worried, if that was even possible. She was most likely thinking they had already murdered each other. Honestly I was also a little wary as to why there was no sounds coming from inside, but I knew they wouldn't literally kill each other. Right? I opened the door and saw Bellamy sitting on the edge of the bed. His head was bent down, his elbows on his knees, and his hands on the back of his neck. He looked as if he was ready to give up. Octavia immediately went to her brother. She crouched down to see his face.