Chapter 18 Mission Imbeciles

Monty P.O.V
I was sitting on my bed, doing my homework. Jasper had gone to get some food, and I was alone with our roommate.

Suddenly, I smelled a rancid odor coming from, the bathroom. Oh man not again, I thought to myself.
I stood up from my bed and cautiously headed to the bathroom.

Before I could reach for the handle, my roommate came stumbling out, coughing and covered in what looked like a sticky yellow substance. Smoke along with a putrid stench came pouring out of the problem. It smelled like rotten eggs mixed with vomit, and covered by roadkill. I shuddered at that mental image.

The smoke travelled up my nose and into my lungs, causing me to go into a fit of coughs. I bent over coughing. My eyes stung do to the smoke.

"What did you," I coughed again."Do know?" I glanced up at him as I staggered back onto my bed.

Sniffling, he walked over to the window and cracked it open. He took one of his pillows and began fanning the smoke out the window.
As I finally was able to stop my coughing, I pinched my nose to prevent myself from smelling that wretched stench.

He took something that very closely resembled girls perfume, and sprayed it a couple times. He then took a bottle of Febreze and sprayed it all over the room. He went into the bathroom, and came out seconds later. He tossed the Febreze bottle into the trash can and blinked a couple times.

He shook his head and ran his hands through his strawberry-blonde hair, trying to get as much as of the yellow out of his hair as he could.

"What did you do this time?" I asked, my nose still plugged.

"I was trying to make a stink bomb, to prank my friend with, but it blew up," he answered.

I rolled my eyes."That's the third time since this week you've blown something up."

He shrugged."So? It doesn't matter, I'll clean it up. Just don't tell Max."

I raised an eyebrow."Why? Are you scared of her?"

He crossed his arms and leaned against a desk."Aren't you?"

I had met Max only once, and she had seemed pretty violent."Just a little."

He laughed."A little? Dude she could rip your head off if she wanted to."

I raised my eyebrows, just as Jasper came through the door. The stink was gone by now.

"I come bearing food!" He announced happily holding up two bags of Chinese food in the air. He set the bags down on the desk we had in front of the beds, without looking at us.

"Monty, I got you orange chicken, and some fried rice." He took out the foam containers. "Iggy I got you extra fried rice, and also some bok choy, since you eat a lo-" he turned around and saw Iggy covered in yellow.

Jasper raised his eyebrows."What was it this time?"

Iggy smirked."Stink bomb."

Jasper smiled, and high-fived Iggy."Nice man."

Some of the yellow substance rubbed off onto Jasper's hand. He sniffed it before putting it far away from his face.
"What did you use? That reeks."

I rolled my eyes, and Iggy answered,"Liquefied rotten eggs."
So I was right.

"Just go take a shower, "I told him."We're supposed to met Raven, Max, and the others at twelve."

Iggy nodded, and headed into the bathroom, only to come back out.
"Do we have any Clorox? Or baking soda? Maybe Windex?"

"Under the sink." I told him. He headed back in. I turned to Jasper.