Chapter 25 Night Princess

A/N A little lengthier than the other chapters, but please stick around until the end.

Max P.O.V
Once Camilo entered the bathroom, I sat on the bed and waited for him to come out. Bellamy was sitting on his own bed.

"So are you just going to wait here?" He asked me.

I crossed my arms."Yes do you have a problem with it?"

I could practically hear him rolling his eyes. "No, but I am curious."

I turned my head to look at him. I raised an eyebrow. "About what?"

"Why do you care about him so much?" Bellamy asked with a smirk. I already knew what he was thinking.

I rolled my eyes."He's my friend, why wouldn't I?"

Bellamy chuckled."Just a friend? You attacked his father for him."

I turned my body fully to face Bellamy."Would you not attack anyone who hurt Clarke?"

Bellamy's smirk fell."Of course I would, but that's because we're-"
He cut himself off, and tried to backtrack.

"Yeah I would, because we're friends." He said, but I knew that wasn't what he had planned on saying.

I raised a suggestive eyebrow."So you don't feel anything romantic for Clarke?"

Bellamy visibly swallowed. I smirked to myself. Maybe this was the time for Phase Two of the plan-Interrogation. I know, I know, it's a terrible name for this step of the plan, but you try getting stuff done with Nudge and Octavia constantly chatting about makeup and clothes.

"You know you still haven't answered my question...." I let my voice trail.

Bellamy laid down on his bed."I don't need to answer your question."

Resisting the urge to roll my eyes again, I let out an exaggerated sigh."On well, then I won't tell you what guy Clarke has been telling me about."

Bellamy raised an eyebrow. "Do you honestly think I would fall for that?"

I fell back onto Camilo's bed and crossed my arms beneath my head."Fall for what? Clarke? You already fell for her?"

I heard Bellamy scoff, and I grinned to myself. I turned my head to him. "So you don't want me to tell you about the guy Clarke is going out with?"

Bellamy sat up."Going out with?"

I chuckled with a mischievous grin on my face, I got him now.
"Oh now you're interested."

He ran a hand through his hair. "Just tell me."

I shook my head, still grinning like a Cheshire cat."No way, answer my question first."

Bellamy through his head back in annoyance."Why are you so irritating? You're just like Octavia."

My grin fell."Excuse me sir, but you are mistaken. I am not like Octavia, she's cool and all but I ain't like her."

Bellamy scoffed."Sir? I'm not that old."

I sat up and crossed my arms."Answer my question and I'll tell you about the guy."

Bellamy paused for a moment considering my offer."Fine, yes, I still love Clarke. Now tell me about the guy."

I laughed and fell back onto the bed, now I had what I wanted. He still loved Clarke and no I just had to get Clarke to admit she still loved him. "There is no guy."