Ch. 28 Battle of The Bands Part 1

Clarke P.O.V
I brushed my light hair, undoing the wet tangles. Then, I plugged in my blow dryer. That was about as far as I got before Sasha, Octavia, and Raven burst through the bathroom door. Sasha carried a makeup bag, Octavia had bags of what I assumed to be shoes in one hand and various hooks with dresses/outfits in the other, while Raven carried a curing iron and some hair products.

I raised my eyebrows at them.

"What?" Octavia asked, sounding innocent. " You said you needed help with your Battle of The Bands outfit."

I smiled looking incredulously at them." I said help, not 'I'm going to let you guys dress me as if I was a little girl incapable of dressing herself."

Octavia shrugged and smiled."What did you expect? I'm your BFF, I am in charge of making sure you look even more beautiful than you already are."

I rolled my eyes, but I still laughed."Okay then, do your worst."

Octavia went to set the shoe bags and the dresses/outfits on the bed while Sasha and Raven began to work on my hair. Once Octavia returned they all fluttered around me, curling my hair into soft waves, arranging it into an casual up do, and then applying some light styled make up. Once they were done Octavia clapped.

"Aren't we wonderful," she smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I nodded in agreement and we then headed to pick an outfit for me. After some debating, I ended up wearing a faux leather jacket, a pale gray blouse, black jeans, and black platform heel boots. Raven was already dressed In a red crop top and black jeans. We then headed to Max's dorm to check if she was done.

We walk down the hall ways and before even making it there we heard a yell.

"Get that thing away from me!"

The four of us looked at each other and cautiously went to open the door. When we entered it seems as if a tornado had passed through the room. There were clothes everywhere, and the beds had been stripped of their sheets. Max was on one end of the room, while Angel and Nudge were in the other.

"Max, a little make up won't hurt you." Nudge tried to reason with her.

Max glared at her."No."

It was Angel's turn to try her luck."Please Max, you'll look so pretty."

Max barked out a laugh."No thanks, not even makeup could save this face."

Nudge sighed and then let out a battle cry before starting to race to Max. Max flung a pillow in her direction which hit her straight in the face.

Octavia cringed."That's gotta hurt."

Nudge barely stumbled though and continued towards Max. Angel followed and they tackled her to the bed. Max wiggled under them.

"Help us!" Nudge and Angel yelled at us. Immediately Sasha, Raven, Octavia, and I headed to hold Max down. Even with the four of us it was still a struggle to keep her down. Nudge expertly applied some mascara onto Max's eyelashes, and then added some more natural looking blush and eye shadow.

"Done!" She exclaimed proudly. We all quickly removed ourselves from Max. Max scowled at all of us.

"I'll get you back for this." She warned.

Angel rolled her eyes and Nudge simply beamed.

"You look wonderful Max!"

Max crossed her arms, still doubtful."Whatever, what should I wear? Oh God that sounds weird."