Chapter 27 Not a Chance

A/N Hi guys, I know I suck at updating but to those still reading the story; do you think I need to focus less or more on the Camilo story? Or do you think the amount of focus on him is good?

Max P.O.V
Beads of sweat poured down my face as my breaths staggered.

In... Out.. In.. Out.. In. Out

"Max, where are you going? "

I gritted my teeth together as my legs began to give up on me. This little exercise was nothing compared to what I had ran every morning back in Arizona, I must be out of shape.

"Away from you Numbskull!"

It wasn't even hot outside, and I had been running for only three and a half hours, and since I didn't plan on stopping anytime soon, I needed to even out my breaths. As I continued to jog around the park I thought back to last night, of more like a few hours ago.

"It's late outside Max!"

"I don't care!"

My pace increased and my blood began to boil. I couldn't believe what he did last night- scratch that, yeah I could. He was a complete jack ass. I rolled my eyes as my mind continued to flash back to last night.

"Max c'mon, it's dangerous outside at this hour."

I rolled my eyes and headed for the door. Fang didn't plan on letting me go that easy though. He stepped in front of me and blocked the door.

"Where are you even going to go? " He asked.

I gave him my best death glare, and topped it off with a steely tone. "I don't know, but either way that doesn't concern you."

Camilo spoke up once more."Max don't go outside this late, who knows what type of people are out there."

I turned to him making sure that my irritation clearly portrayed on my facial features."I can handle myself, I'm a big girl."