1. Proposal from Suryavansh

In the court of Chandrabhaaga

"In order to secure the treaty between Chandrabhaaga and Suryavansh, we propose a marriage of Princess Chandra Adeera with King Vikram Aditya "
The suryavanshi soldier read the message from the King regarding the treaty being signed between the two kingdoms.

This announcement surprised everyone in the court. Suryavansh is a huge kingdom. Its the biggest and richest.

"Tell the king we are glad to receive this proposal and would answer soon."
King Chandra told the suryavanshi soldier and the court was dismissed.

Since that proposal came everyone in the palace is talking about it. The news soon travelled into the whole kingdom. Everyone was happy about it. But the palace seemed somewhat stressed.

"Ask princess Adeera to meet me in the royal gardens." Chandra called for his daughter.

Princess Adeera was sitting at the window of her chamber near bed lost deep in her thoughts. She heard an attendee,
"Rajkumari Maharaj ne aapko Shahi baageche mein yaad kiya hai."
(Princess King has asked for you in the royal gardens)

Adeera came out of her thoughts and nodded to the attendee as indicating she's coming.
She got and went in front of the mirror to settle one side of her veil on her head and held the rest in her hand. And went running to her father.

Princess Adeera is beauty. People often call her 'Manmohini' for her mesmerizing beauty.
Thick long curls with a curvy body and a delicate yet sharp featured face. People also called her 'moon eye princess' for her grey eyes. Just like the moon.

She has a bright and cheerful personality.
With a blend of childishness and maturity at her age of 20. She has had many admirers so far and many marriage proposals as well.

In the royal gardens :

"What are your thoughts on this proposal Chandra?"
Queen Kiran asked the king.
"Let's wait till Adeera gets here."
Chandra told her and heard anklets voice.
Adeera entered the gardens.
"Pitashree aapne hume yaad kiya?"
"Haan Adeera aaon baitho hume aapki raay janni hai."
(Father you called for me?
Yes Adeera come sit I want to know your opinion)

Adeera knew where this was coming from. That's what she has also been thinking about.
The marriage proposal from Suryavansh.

"Ji hume gyaat hai aap Suryavansh se aaye vivah prastaav ki baat krna chahate hai."

" Aap khulke apni raay rakh skti hai hum appar kisibhi prakar ka dabaav nhi daalna chahte hai."

(Yes I know you want to talk about the marriage proposal from Suryavansh.)
(You can talk openly we don't want to put any kind of pressure on you)

Chandra told her.
Adeera was conflicted what to say.

" Adeera beti aap ka kya khayal hai iss vivah ko lekar? Hum jaante hai aap abhi vivah nhi karna chahti thi parantu aisa prastaav bar bar nhi aata. Aur yeh sabhi ke liye accha hoga agar aap iss bare mein thoda soche."
"Hum bs itna chahte hai ki aap ek baar soche agar aapko phir bhi theek na lage toh hum unhe naa kardenge. Aapki marzi hume bohot maayne rakhti hai."

"Iss Vivah ka iss samjhaute pr kya asar hoga?"

"Aap iski chinta na kare hum sambhal lenge."

"Adeera child what are your thoughts about this marriage? We know you didn't want to get married yet but proposals like this don't come often. And it'd be good for all if you could think about it a little."
Kiran told her daughter. Trying to tell her this isn't just a normal marriage proposal.