4. Having meals together

The next morning he came to my room to eat breakfast with me and then Lunch and then dinner too. He asked my permission to eat together. And I kinda liked that. I mean he's a King. He must be used to people obeying him not him asking permissions. I liked him giving my preferences importance.

This kept going for three days. Today after having lunch he left to his work and I was sitting in my room reading books. But then I stared feeling sick with the movement of ship. I've never been on such travel so I started feeling motion sick. So I then slept for a while.

When I woke up it was almost time for dinner.
So I got up and got freshen up to not look sick. He might think how weak I am. I didn't want to ruin my impression on him.

He was a little late. I didn't know if I should eat or wait for him. But we've been eating together since yesterday So I thought of having some fresh air while waiting also I was not that hungry. It might also help with my sickness.

"Aap yaha, soyi nhi ab tak?"
"You're here, you haven't slept yet?"

I heard him from behind.

Is he serious? I was waiting for him.
"Voh ..aap aye nhi toh aapka intezaar kr rhi thi."
"That..you didn't come so I was waiting for you?"

"Main kaam mein phas gaya tha par hume nhi pata tha aap hamara intezaar karengi.."
"I got stuck with some work but I didn't know you'd be waiting.."
He said leaning back to the railing with folding his hands over his chest. A smirk playing on his lips. His wavy hairs flowing with the wind like the waves. Moon shining on his face. He is indeed the most handsome man I've ever seen. Anyone would fall for him.

"Acha chaliye saath khaana kha lete hai.."
"Okay let's go have our dinner together.."
And I followed him to his room. Thank God he was walking ahead my face must be red again.

We sat and our food was brought. Right after taking first bite of the food I started feeling pukish. I still forcefully ate two bites but couldn't handle the third one and dropped it in the plate and put my hand on my mouth to avoid puking.

"What happened Adeera?"
He kept his bite too and asked me being concerned.
Oh no I didn't want to ruin his dinner as well.
"Nothing I'm just having motion sickness."
I said and covered my mouth again.

He then called an attendee to take away the food and ordered something.

"Why did you sent your plate as well? You should've had your dinner. I'll be fine."
I told him.

"How can I eat when you can't."
He said looking into my eyes. I saw.. sincerity in his eyes. He is genuinely concerned, worried about me.

He then offered me a glass of water while an attendee came in with some food in her hand.
She kept it on the table and left.

"Here try this it won't smell and is easy to digest." He asked for plain, less spiced khichdi for me.

I was reluctant to eat that but then I took a bite and it was actually easy to eat. I couldn't eat much but I wasn't totally empty stomach as well.

After eating a few bites I remembered he hasn't ate too.

"What about your dinner?"
I asked him.

"Are you done? You want more?"
He asked me instead of answering.

"Yes I'm done. I can't each more. But what about you?"
I asked him again.

"I'll eat this too."
He took my plate and ate it.

"But I ate from it-"
I told him he was eating from my plate

"I don't mind Adeera, you're my wife, I eat what you eat."
But you're a King you don't need to do this.
Oh this man knows very well how to play with words. I'm blushing again.