9. New Tradition

After changing into night clothes we're both sitting on the bed.
"Adeera tumhe dikkat ho toh main vaha sofa pr bhi so sakta hu.?"
"Adeera if you're uncomfortable I can sleep on that couch as well?"

He told me taking a pillow in his hands. I didn't say anything because I still couldn't make my mind whether to let him sleep beside me or not. So he grabber the pillow and stood up to go to the couch.

"Rukiye. Aap yahi so sakte hai. Kafi jaga hai thodi duri pr soya ja sakta hai."
"Wait. You can sleep here. There's enough space to sleep keeping distance."
I told him. It didn't feel right kicking him off his own bed. And anyway we're married now.

"Pakka? Koi dikkat nhi hai?"
"You sure? You don't have any problem?"
He asked me again to make sure I was comfortable. When he was trying his best to make me feel comfortable so it was my duty too to not disturb his comfort by making him sleep on the couch.

We both have been lying on the bed for quite a long. And we both know we couldn't just sleep yet. Specially after that kiss there was this physical tension between us.

Then I remembered I needed to ask him how I should address him. It was the perfect time to ask and I thought talking might also help with the awkward silence since noone was sleeping.

"Aapse ek sawaal puchna tha?"
"I wanted ask you a question?"

"Haa pucho."
"Yess ask me."

"Mujhe aapko kya bulana hai?" Matlab main Suryavansh ki reet nhi janti toh?"
"What should I call you? I mean I don't know how it is here in Suryavansh?"

He looked at me for a minute and then asked me back.
"Chandrabhaaga ki reet kya thi?"
"How was it in Chandrabhaaga?"

"Chandrabhaaga mein maa pitaji ko naam se hi pukarti thi bs logo ke samne voh unhe Maharaj kehti thi?"
"In Chandrabhaaga, maa used call pitaji by his name and infront of people only she'd adress him as king."

I told him.

"Tum mujhe Aditya hi kaho."
"You should call me Aditya."

"Par aap mujhse bade hai aur mere pati hai aur Raja bhi hai. Main aapko naam se kaise bula sakti hu."
"But you're older than me and my husband and The king. How can I call you by your name."

"Kyuki main khud chahta hu isliye."
"Because I myself want you to."

He said turning to my side smiling. I didn't really understand but it was okay. I have also wanted to call my husband by his name just likey mother. It gives a feeling of being equal in a relationship.

"Theek hai."
"Okay."

He was still looking at me. I felt shy and closed my eyes. I didn't even realise whe I drifted into sleep. All the tiredness from travelling took over me and I slept like a baby after so long.

In the morning I woke up to Adeera yelling at me.
"Adeera utho, yeh Chandrabhaaga nhi hai. Hum Suryavansh mein hai, utho jaldi."
"Adeera wake up, this is not Chandrabhaaga. We're in Suryavansh now, get up quick."

I quickly got up at the mention of Suryavansh.
I sat up straight and saw Mani sitting on my bed trying to wake me up.

"I'm not too late right?"
I asked her trying to wake up totally.

"No you're not but would've been if not woken up."
She told me and then went towards the bathroom.
"Come on your bath is ready."

I then went to take a bath. And then went inside the changing room. I saw all my stuff was kept arranged there beside his stuff.
Jwellery and clothes and trunks.