20. Welcome to Chandrabhaaga

Adeera's POV :

"Adeera utho. Hume nikalna hai Chandrabhaaga ke liye." His words hit me with excitement and I woke up sitting straight on the bed.

"Are waah Chandrabhaaga ke naam pr jhat se uth gayi." He teased me while coming closer to my face. He tucked some loose strands of my hair around my face. And with no morning pecked my lips.

My eyes widened at his reaction when I felt his lips on mine. He took back and kept looking in my eyes while I was confused first and then blushing.

I gathered my thoughts and was about to push him away and get up but he then suddenly crashed his lips on mine again. Passionately kissing me. He sucked my lips harder like he was feeding on them after a long hunger strike. His hand went in my hairs pulling me closer. While the other hand pulled my waist and the next movement I was lying over him. Still kissing. I put my hands on his shoulder to balance myself. I got lost in the kiss. My hands automatically moved to his neck and he turned us around, him hovering over me. He stopped the kiss breathlessly. My heartbeat was rushing insanely too.

He again came closer to kiss but stopped midway and adjoined our foreheads. Looking into my eyes.
"We might get late." He said and sat up helping me sit up as well. He stood and said walking towards the bathroom.

"Adeera we'll continue later." And went inside the bathroom. Leaving me with wild thoughts and blushing expressions in the morning.

I got down the bed and Maani came to help with the preparation to leave.
"Yes we're going to Chandrabhaaga!" She came smiling excitedly.
"Yes I've really missed them all." I told her. This was the first time I'll be visiting after our marriage.

"So what did he say about that ring and all? What did you tell him?" She asked while making my bed as I roamed towards the window.

"I told him the truth. Maybe should've told him sooner. But surprisingly he didn't react like I expected. He was calm about everything except he wanted me hand over the ring to him. And forget about it."

"So..?" She asked looking at me.

"So what? I am going to find him no matter what. I have been searching for long now I won't stop till I meet him and give his ring back. By myself." I told her my intentions haven't changed.

"Adeera why not listen to him. I mean what's the need if he's willing to take care of it it's good right." She tried to change my mind.

"No Maani. I'll do it myself. Leave that lets get ready. We got to leave soon." I shrugged the topic off because the excitement was kicking in.

We got ready and left.

Days passed and we reached Chandrabhaaga. I movement I stepped on the land I felt a motherly air welcomed us.

"Aao Adeera swaagat hai. Aapka bhi swaagat hai Aditya."
(Come Adeera Welcome. You too are welcome Aditya.)
Pitaji came and went took blessings by touching his feet. Then he hugged me. I then hugged my mother as well. I missed them so much.

"Hum sab bohot yaad karte hai tumhe Adeera. Meri bacchi."
(We all miss you so much Adeera. My baby.)
Maa said while kissing my forehead.

"Alright you guys get rest it's late. Your dinner will be served shortly." Maa told us and then everyone left to their respective chambers.

My bother wasn't there because he was out of the palace for work but will be back by morning.

This was the first time he'll be coming into my chamber. Where I lived since birth. Every corner has memories. We both took a bath. Separately. Obviously.