23. He married me because..

Adeera's POV:

After having breakfast he went with my brother for horse riding and I went with my mother to talk.

"Aao Baitho Adeera."
I sat beside her on the couch.

"Main darasal puchne wali thi tumse pr ab lagta hai puchne ki aavashyakta nahi hai." She said confusing me. What did she mean? I was lost.

She saw I couldn't understand her meaning so she continued with a smile.
"Aditya tumse Prem karte hai na?" She asked me while holding my face lovingly. Love? He loves me, that's what she asked. I don't know. He never really said it out loud. But he showed and expressed it in many ways possible. True.

Heat rose up to my cheeks while the things he did to me in the morning came to my mind.

Maa smiled at my blushing face and hugged me. "I'm happy that you're loved. Thank God your marriage isn't like other political marriages." She said and then released the hug.

"Yes Maa. Rest assure. I'm happy with my marriage." I told her and then we talked about here and there. Political marriage. I'm yet to ask him why he proposed for our marriage if not for political reasons. This thought kept pacing in my mind. So I decided to ask him once he's back.

"Toh Hume Nana naani kab bana rhi ho?"
Maa asked me catching my attention.
"Huh?"

Thinking about kids my brain went down the lane of the memory about this morning. His lips, his tongue, how it all felt...oh no. My cheeks turned hot again. I felt missing his touch. Adeera control yourself, what are you thinking.

"Maa aap mujhe ched rhi hai kuch aur baat kijiye na.." I said looking away from her. I felt embarrassed talking about it to my mother while my brain was imagining things, inappropriate things.

We laughed and talked the whole day. Maa kept teasing me here and there. We had lunch together too. In the evening I went back to my chamber when an attendee came telling me that he's asked for me.

Thank goodness Mani wasn't there with maa otherwise she would not have left teasing me. Moreover she doesn't know what happened in the morning yet.

But maybe she has an idea about things are happening between us.

Thinking about all this I finally reached my chamber. I slowly entered and saw him sitting on the couch while drying his wet hairs with a small cloth. He saw me and threw the cloth in his hands on the couch and sat more comfortably while spreading his legs and resting his head over the head of the couch.

I gulped looking at him and stopped at my track just a few steps away from him. He was looking so hot. My eyes scanned him up and down. He smirked at my action but I couldn't control my traitor eyes.

I forcefully took control of my mind and rushed towards the bathroom not looking at his eyes. "Hu..Hum snaan karke aate hai." I took a bath and gave myself a prep talk. I have to ask him questions about our marriage. I need to know. He's been distracting me everytime I thought of asking him. Today I will do it no matter what.

I came out tying my wet hair in a lose bun. He was still sitting on the couch. Waiting for me. I went and sat beside him. While he kept noticing my every move silently. Not getting his eyes off me.

"Aditya, I want to ask you something."
I told him.

"Ji puchiye Rani sa." He said shifting a little closer to me turning to face me.

"Aapne mujhse vivah kyu kiya?"
I asked him and he kept staring at me and took my hand in his.

A movement passed but he didn't say anything so I asked him again.
"Bataiye na. Suvarna aur Maa ne bataya ki humara vivah rajnitik vivah nhi tha."