21. Anything but slow

After taking bath I went to my mother. We performed a traditional Pooja. After that I had to keep fast for my happy married life praying to the ancestral gods.

The whole day I was with my mother.
After performing the Pooja in the evening so I could break my fast my mother and I sat to talk. I had so much to talk to her. I told her about Suryavansh, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and everything else.

"I tell you maa, my sister-in-law is so sweet and so is my mother-in-law." I told her while we were sitting on the couch in her chamber.
My father was accompanying Aditya. They were talking about the treaty and what not while having dinner together.

"That's good. So are you happy with your marriage?" She asked me and the answer was just ready to talk.
"Yes maa. I am." I told her while blushing.

"That's good then. I was worried since it was a political marriage but the way you're blushing I'm relieved now." She said kissing my forehead lovingly. That brought me' back to my question. But it was not a political marriage. As Suvarna and my mother-in-law told me. I forgot to ask him. Since his returned we have been coming closer and closer so every other thought other than being near him left me.

But I should ask him now. Yes. I need to know if it wasn't a political marriage then what? He has never shown interest in marriage but proposed our marriage himself. Why?

After talking with maa I went to my chamber. We had not met the whole day. Not even for lunch or dinner. As I walked into the chamber I saw him standing at the window,my favourite place. He was looking outside at the moon.

I didn't disturb him and walked straight to change into light clothes. As I walked back he was looking at my direction already. Folding his hands over his chest leaning on the wall beside the window. I stopped at my steps when our eyes locked. He was looking intensely into my eyes. A different kind of feeling which I couldn't name crept to my soul.

He was lovingly yet dangerously staring at me. His eyes on me we're giving me butterflies in my stomach simultaneously shivers to my spine.

"Adeera..come here." He finally spoke. Still not looking away from me. He held his hand out to me and I slowly started walking towards him.

I gave my hand in his and taking his hand walked further, closer. Suddenly he pulled me towards him. I crashed with him. My hands went to his chest while our chest pressed each other. My nipples hardened at the touch of his firm chest.

He held my hand and twisted at my own back while his other hand glide slowly on my waist.
He traced his fingers giving me goosebumps.

He leaned to my ear and whispered.
"Mujhe maarne ka irada hai?" He said and then briefly looked at me. I got confused at his words. But couldn't say anything. My heart and my body was all in his control.

He leaned again and whispered while his lips were touching my ear with each word,
"Tumhe na dekhu toh meri saasein atak jaati hai."

I understood he was talking about us not meeting the whole day not even once since the morning and its nightfall now.

"V..voh pooja thi. Ha..hamaara vaivahit jeevan sukhi aur kh..khushaal hone ke liye." I told him in a slow voice since more of my attention was on his lips now kissing my ear and slowly tracing downwards to my neck.

He moved back little and smiled at my words. Did I say something funny? I kept looking at him to read what he was smiling at.

"Vaivahit jeevan sukhi aur khushaal hamare dur rehne se nhi .." he said and his hand on my waist now started going upwards. His hand reached the baseline of my breast over the blouse. He looked into my eyes to see if there was any discomfort but I was in his control. He saw the reaction of his actions and smirked while continuing.