5. Aditya's POV

Aditya's Pov :

I'm sitting in my room going through some letters and books. But my mind is lost somewhere else. My mind is lost in her thoughts.

Since I've set my eyes on her. More since she has set her eyes on me. The movement she looked into my eyes when we met at the dinner. When she caught me admiring, when I couldn't stop but stare at her and she caught me and choked on water and didn't tell anyone but just blushed. She looked so beautiful like a rose blooming.

Then when she couldn't unstuck her veil from from that chair. We were this close to each other and I was this to losing myself. She looked at me,we locked our eyes. Her moon-eyes outshining the moon. So calming and yet setting fire to me.

And the movement she walked to me as my bride. She was looking breathtaking I couldn't take my eyes off her. I was waiting at the Mandap for her and then she she stood there I felt like almost running to her and admire her beauty from as close as possible ignoring everything around me. When I filled her hair partition and tied the Mangalsutra around her neck I felt like hugging her to my heart's content and telling her how much I waited for this. When Panditji declared us husband and wife,I felt like screaming to the whole world that she is my wife and I'm her husband. Adeera is Aditya's wife his Queen. And Aditya is whole her's.

When she came to talk to before the marriage I was a little taken back with what she wanted to talk.

"Isn't she coming to talk to you? Should I come later?"
Viraj was there to talk about something related to work.
"No it's fine." I was anxious and needed something to distract me. There were thoughts in my mind about what se wanted to talk. I just hoped it wasn't about cancelling the marriage or something. I knew she is a little stubborn. She would not just easily get married to me.

I was just lost in my thoughts when I heard her coming inside. Viraj saw her and looked at him , he caught the idea and left us alone.

"Ji kahiye kaise aana hua rajkumari?"
" Yes say how did you come princess?"
I asked her folding my hands at my back to keep my expression in control. She was looking pretty as usual. A hair flick was dancing on her face. She got irritated a little and removed it behind her ear. Suddenly everything started to move slow with the soft wind flowing inside the chamber from the window.

"I'm sorry I asked you like this to meet but I wanted to talk regarding our marriage."
She spoke confidently putting the topic infront of me. I loved how she was trying to show she is a strong woman.

"Yes listening.."
So I gave her my full attention looking forward to what she has to say. But she kept quite for a while. Her eyes looked flickering like she was trying to talk but her the words wouldn't come out. She cleared her throat to make it look like she isn't nervous but she was and I couldn't hide my smile at her cuteness.

The next movement she finally spoke.
"I know this is a political marriage and you're the King of Suryavansh and I shouldn't be demanding or maybe I can't be dema-"

I got it what she was trying to say so I quickly cut her words off assuring her she can be. She be anything infront of be demanding challenging controlling whatever she wants.
"Yes you can Adeera, continue."
She got shut with me cutting her words but I smiled at her asking for her to continue.

"Thank you, I wanted to ask you for some time to accept this marriage wholeheartedly."
You didn't need to say thank you.. but then it clicked me what she said. Thoughts like if she was forced or pressured to marry me crossed my mind.

"Are you not ready for this marriage.. by any chance?"
I asked her in a calm yet serious voice. I needed to know. I wanted her but not forced or pressured to be with me.