17 - Prey and Predator (R18+)

Warning: Spg

Happy Easter Day :)

---

Two months had passed when Thistle and Saint became lovers, Van is gone and vanished in their story. Kidding, Van came back to Dubai because do'n talaga siya belong. And today is the day to celebrate Saint twenty-eight birthday party. The party ended at eight o'clock in the evening and at eight thirty-five, Saint is now looking at his prey, who's now lying in his bed wearing a bunny outfit.

Saint's phone vibrated but he ignored it.

Xpencer Glazier: enjoy the night, bud.

"Ah... it's not what you think! I can explain, Saint!"

"Hmm?" Saint eyes darkened. "You are the best prey for my lion's pet, love. I am really going to devour you, bunny. I'm very astonished on what I see."

Kinabahan si Thistle. Pinasuot lang siya ni X ng bunny outfit at sinabihan na pagpatak ng eight thirty ay lumabas sa pinagtataguan at i-surprise si Saint sa pamamagitan ng paghiga sa kama nito. Pero 'di natuwa si Saint, at ngayon, gusto na siyang kainin ng buhay!

She's now his prey and he is now her predator.

Lumayo si Thistle sa kay Saint pero hinila siya nito sa kanyang paa, Saint is now smirking.

"Should I lick you from toe to your neck or neck to toe? It's your choice to make, love."

Thistle gulped and shook her head. "Wala sa nabanggit."

"Wrong."

Tinanggal ni Saint ang puting medyas ni Thistle and he began to lick her right foot, when his tongue reached the thigh, he bites and leaves a mark there.

"Saint..."

"Hmm?"

"Stop... don't bite it."

Saint looked at Thistle, eyes darkened.

"I am just marking my prey."

Kinabahan na si Thistle, pinagpapawisan na siya ng malamig at 'di alam kung paano makakatakas sa ganitong sitwasyon.

Kapag nakita ko lang si X, papatayin ko talaga siya!

Saints' lips and tongue are now in Thistle's tummy. Flat ang tiyan ng babae at may kurba ang katawan. Saint finds it beautiful.

"God, you're beautiful."

"Are you really going to eat me?"

Napahinto si Saint at napatawa. "Plano ko. Pero... ayaw mo ba?" lumayo siya ng kaunti kay Thistle and he even raised his hands in the air. "Tell me to stop and I will stop. I don't want to do things that are against your will. I was just teasing you."

Napaisip si Thistle, she's a virgin of course takot pa siya but she wants to please him, ang dami na kasing ginawa ni Saint sa kanya and that man is really a green flag!

Tumayo si Thistle at agad na hinalikan sa labi si Saint.

Nanlaki naman ang mga mata nito, Thistle eyes are closed while his eyes are wide open.

"So, this is your answer, huh?" He touched Thistle's hair and caressed it with his fingers.

"Be gentle." nahihiyang wika ni Thistle.

"Sigurado ka? You can back-"

Thistle cut him off by kissing him again. Saint groaned and kissed her back. No rushing. Their kissing is slow and very passionate. Tasting each other's lips and saliva. Saint right hand went down and grabbed Thistle's butt cheek and squeezed it. The woman moaned and moved away, gasping for an air.