8 - Courting

Ramdam niyo na ba ang init ngayong Marso? Ako ramdam ko na. Grabe ang banas!

Next UD: Bukas, same time, three o'clock in the afternoon.

---

Sinubukan ni Saint na matulog pero 'di talaga siya makatulog. So, he decided to call his friends. Only Slate doesn't have social media accounts like them. He went to their group chat named 'A HOLE, A GOAL' and Xpencer is the one who created and named their group chat like that. He saw Dous, Uno and X are online. It was past two o'clock in the morning and they were still awake.

Saint clicked the videocall button and waited for the others to join. Unang nag-join si Uno.

"Tang-ina mo, alas dos na gising ka pa rin."

"Ikaw din gago."

Sumunod na nag-join si X at si Dous ang huli.

"Problema mo lover boy? 'Di makaporma?" asked Dous, smirking.

"Well, I just did text her a while ago and I make some move, but she's still pissed at me."

"Don't worry about that, Saint. One day, you'll get the hole you want."

"Fuck you, X. Kahit kailan talaga walang nalabas na maayos dyan sa bibig mo."

Uno and Dous are now laughing at what Saint said.

"Anyway, why are you calling?"

"How to court a tomboy? Any ideas?"

"Regaluhan mo ng babae." komento ni Uno.

Maya-maya nagjoin na si Wyatt.

"Tang-ina naman, Uno. 'Yong maayos na sagot." napakamot sa ulo si Saint.

"Ano ba 'yon?" pagtatanong ni Wyatt na clueless sa pinag-uusapan nila.

"How to court a tomboy." ani Uno kay Wyatt.

"Ahm, try to gift her sex toys. 'Yong XL size, para magulat. Maybe she'll said yes to you after she receive those sex toys." Dous commented.

"Tang-ina mo talaga. Maayos na sagot, pang-bobo na sagot naman 'yan."

"I have a suggestion." tugon ni Wyatt. "You can tell her a poem or sing her a song."

"Or just google, 'how to court a woman'." ani X.

"Or buy her things or a dog or go to a date with her." said Uno.

"I know a song, Saint. You know Halik by aegis? Sing her 'nalilibogan ako, oh baby, sa tuwing nakikita ka'." wika ni Dous, minura na naman siya ni Saint at natawa ang mga kaibigan.

"Fuck, Dous. Can you please tell me some good ideas and suggestions, huh? Tang-ina, balahura ka talaga."

Tumawa si Dous sa sinabi ng kaibigan. "I'm sorry I forgot that Thistle is the one you like. So, how's the talked with Slate? Did he punch you?"

"No, he said that if I am so serious with her sister and I better not to hurt her."

"And you are really serious, huh?" asked Wyatt. "Congratulations, you are now a man!"

"Daddy Saint is the first man who fell in love in this group. So, who's next?" Uno spoke, eyes on the computer.

"You?" asked X.

"Why me? Maybe it's you."

At 'yon na, nagtalo na ang iba kung sino ang susunod kay Saint na maiinlove. Wala rin nakuhang maayos na ideas si Saint sa mga kaibigan. Tinagawan niya pa ang mga 'to.

Saint is now at Thistle house; it was already past eight o'clock in the morning. And he even didn't sleep properly earlier. He's now holding a guitar and a bouquet of red chrysanthemums. Saint had no idea if this would work but he really wanted to try. Saint knows how to play guitar and there's one song he needed to play and sing in front of Thistle.