27 - No. 1 Fan

Blythe decided to do a ASMR video, and she wants to be a content creator in TikTok, sa daming nauuso ngayon na mga content creator, she will try to do that. Kumuha siya ng mga chocolate sa fridge and some snacks at nagtungo muli sa living room. She's using her cellphone, a phone stand, a wireless mic and a ring light. Ayaw niya ng atensyon pag sa public, pero kung palarin siyang maging sikat sa Facebook at TikTok, mas gugustuhin niya pa ang makahakot ng atensyon do'n.

After niyang gumraduate, 'di siya agad naghanap ng trabaho. Bumukod muna siya ng bahay at bumili ng sariling condominium unit. She loves being alone now and tama nga ang iba, when you became an adult, life is getting harder day by day. Good thing her parents didn't pressure her to find a job.

Nag-start na magrecord ng video si Blythe, she's enjoying doing ASMR thing. After she finished, she cleaned up the mess she made and picked up the laptop in her room. Doon na siya nag-edit ng video. She uploaded it on her TikTok account, Facebook account and she even uploaded it on YouTube.

"Try lang, baka rito ako palarin." she whispered.

After uploading the video, she did her thing muna. She took a shower, washed her clothes, cleaned the house and even read a book. Sa paglipas ng oras, do'n niya naisipan na magcellphone. Blythe is so shocked after looking at the views on her first video.

The video gained five hundred thousand views and seventy thousand likes and twenty thousand shares and the comments went wild. Pero ang nakaagaw pansin ang comment ni Slate.

Slate Wright: I'm first, hopefully ma-notice mo. I'm your no. 1 fan, miss.

Slate Wright: You looked beautiful, kahit sa pagkain.

Blythe found herself smiling at Slate's comment but didn't reply to him. Again, she had trauma and trust issues to males.

Her two brothers messaged her after they saw her video.

Gabriel LaRosa: Ayos, ah. Magiging content creator na, ah. Good job.

Logan LaRosa: Miss you, Blythe. We're here to support you. Congratulations on getting a lot of followers now at TikTok, keep it up.

Doon ay mas lalong napangiti si Blythe. She missed her two brothers but the two of them have their own path and family now. Being the last one in the family who had trauma about love, Blythe pitied herself.

Paulit-ulit na pinanood ni Slate ang video ni Blythe, the woman gained a lot of followers, views and fans in just a couple of an hours. Slate decided to be her number one fan, and nothing could stop him. Natuto siya gumawa ng Facebook page for Blythe, and Fan page account sa TikTok. He's helping her without her notice to gain more views, fans and likes from people.

Kinagabihan, Blythe doing her night skin care routine and uploaded it at ten o'clock in the evening. Gising pa niyon si Slate, at sakto, nagnotif sa kanya ang video na ginawa ni Blythe. It is a woman's thing, but Slate is hooked on her videos.

"She's so beautiful..."

Hindi nagsawa si Slate kakapanood ng dalawang video.

Slate Wright: Good eve, miss. Pa notice po.

Alam ni Slate sa sarili na 'di siya papansinin ni Blythe, but he was shocked when Blythe replied to his comment.

Blythe LaRosa: hi, mister.

Slate bit his lower lip at kinilig bigla. Hindi lang babae ang kinikilig, pati mga lalaki. Isang comment lang pero 'di na siya pinatulog.

Lumipas ang ilang araw at through social media lang nag-uusap si Blythe at Slate, 'di pa nga sila masyadong close kung tutuusin dahil maikli lang magreply si Blythe, minsan ay hindi pa.