24 - Connected (R18+)

Warning: SPG

Gabi na nang matapos ang kasiyahan sa hotel ni Wyatt. Thistle is now in their bed, nakasuot pa ng gown ang babae while Saint is standing in front of her, isa-isa na tinanggal ang damit.

"Hey, be gentle, okay? And round 2 lang tonight! Aalis pa tayo bukas pa-Bali, Indonesia, ah!"

Saint smirked. "I will be gentle, of course. May baby na sa tiyan mo but it's okay naman to have sex with you, we won't have sex in the last trimester of the pregnancy."

"Did you research about it?"

"Yes, love." Saint eyes darkened. "So, pwede kahit ilang rounds ngayong gabi."

Hinila niya si Thistle patayo at pinatalikod. Binaba na niya ang zipper ng gown at nakita ang tattoo ni Thistle sa likod.

"Your tattoo is beautiful, sino nga ang nagtattoo niyan?"

"Asawa ko."

Parang pumalakpak ang tainga ni Saint sa tuwa nang marining ang salitang 'asawa.' "Damn, finally you're now my wife. It feels like a dream, love. Naiiyak na naman ako." pumulupot ang isang braso ni Saint sa baywang ni Thistle. "Hindi ko akalain na aabot tayo sa ganito, masyadong mabilis man para sa iba but I do really love you so much that it makes my heart hurts in my chest. I am ready to take full responsibility for you and for our baby."

When a man is really ready to commit eternal to woman, kahit anong months or years pa ang tagal niyo, basta ready na siya, he will take you to the altar and be his wife. When a man saw a future in your eyes, asahan mo, wala ka ng kawala pa sa kanya. And when a man fell in love at first and still fell harder, he will do anything to make you happy, feel the warmth of his love and contented for who you are.

Real man does love one woman and stay loyal in a relationship.

For Saint, he learns how to be contented.

"Iiyak ka na lang ba?" tumawa si Thistle. "Wala ka ng gagawin?"

"Mayro'n, ah. Nagdrama lang ako saglit."

Pagkahubad ni Saint ng gown ni Thistle ay pinaharap niya 'to sa kanya.

"You are so gorgeous, pretty, beautiful, angel, and hot and shit... you looked rad tonight, Mrs. Creed."

"And so are you, Mr. Creed." Thistle smirked. She put her hands on Saint's shoulder and leaned closer until their lips brushed each other. The two of them enjoying the kiss right now. Very passionate and intimate.

"I really like tasting your lips as well as the feel of your tongue inside of my mouth." Thistle whispered. Nagulat si Saint at mas lalong naging horny ngayon. "It feels so hot in here, Saint."

"I'll take responsibility, love."

Saint laying down Thistle on their bed. Ilang beses na niyang nakita ang katawan ni Thistle at gano'n pa rin ang nararamdaman niya, he's like a wild beast ready to eat the precious woman. He remembers their first night in this bed; Thistle was wearing a bunny outfit.

The Saint began to please Thistle. The body of Thistle reacted to every touch of him. Her body feels more burning than usual. She's craving for more.

"Don't just touch me, I want your lips on my body."

"My pleasure."

The Saint kissed and worshipped the beautiful body of his wife. Every corner of Thistle's body, minarkahan niya.

"This body of yours is mine forever. No man allowed to see this moreover to touch this. I won't share you with others."

"Baliw ka, sino namang lalaki ang mangangahas tignan at hawakan ang katawan ko? Besides, I will not allow others to, you know."