Anjali- 28th November 2023

Today is an exceptionally challenging day in my life as Karishma had entered Rahul's world, 11 years ago—Rahul, who is undeniably mine, exclusively mine. Every year, Rahul has emphasized the significance of this day, recounting how he should have resolved things with Karishma. Initially, I didn't harbour any issues with her, but as time unfolded I started getting, uggh jealous? I recognized her as a lovely, innocent soul—too innocent to fathom my jealousy. I endeavoured to conceal my envy by consistently asserting that Rahul belonged to Karishma, even insinuating that if he were to date anyone, it would undoubtedly be her. The truth stung: he loved her, a sentiment he didn't openly express. This realization fuelled my anger; I entered his life before her, yet she seemed to claim a special place in his heart. In the early days of 9th grade, when Rahul and Karishma conversed, I remained seemingly untroubled. However, as the months passed, my friend Alia, lovesick and enduring a longstanding crush on Rahul, began to confide in me, expressing her grievances about Karishma. Memories of their shared smiles in grade 4 assemblies flooded her thoughts. I knew she loved him since forever. Yet, everything changed during a truth or dare session in December, unearthing romantic confessions and emotions I had never acknowledged before. The entirety of 10th grade weighed heavily on me—Rahul's proximity to Karishma, their deep bond, and, quite frankly, everything about them. As I brace myself to call him today, I am convinced he will incessantly mention Karishma's name. Nevertheless, I must listen, for I've noticed a growing detachment between them in recent years. Today, I am resolved to claim him as mine, and mine alone.

Comment, let me know any changes and shower your love!!