Author's NOTE and announcement.

Making mistakes is not a mistake rather it is the most beautiful thing one would ever do. But the previously mentioned statement is only true if one learns from those mistakes and does not repeat them again.

The lead's Karishma and Rahul are not flawless but have a lot of flaw in them. Rahul's trait of blindly trusting anyone and everyone with proofs, anger issues and misusage of words causes misunderstanding while Karishma's trait of being oversensitive, trusting everyone , running away and giving justifications for every small thing never helps in clearing the misunderstanding.

The supporting characters 's of Raj and Anjali are not villans like many tend to see them. The symbolise true natures of humans like love, possessiveness, jealousy and manipulation. They showcase the importance of friendship and true life in one's life. As Raj supports his friends through tough times, Anjali learns to embrace truth and love.

The other supporting character's like Atirma, Nishika and Swetha play an important role in the lives of the lead characters. 

Atirma the studious and loyal friend tries to support her friend through thick and thin and always wants to see them happy irrespective of the fact if they are new ones or old friends.

Nishika is the bubbly friend who brings liveliness to the group.

Swetha respects boundaries and limits of people. She knows when the situation must be brought to hault. 

If Karishma was a real character in the real world then she is the luckiest person to have such friends but stupid to run away.

With this season 1 of BYSB is declared complete. Season 2 named-LOVE primarily focuses on Rahul and Anjal's emotional damage and how Atirma, Nishika, Swetha learn to forgive and move on from the past. It will be coming up after my new book you and me gets over. Please do shower your support to that book as well.

My special thanks to Saloni 45, Sumedh fangirl, MISHBIRLOVE, Sumellikan_khanak, Vibeonyouronwnvibe, Vinni_km and Krityshetty for your unwavering support to the book. Silent readers please vote, comment and share.

See you soon, until next time,

Kriya sheel