Mom, dad, Anaya?

Mom, dad, Anaya?

16th April, 3am

Dear Diary,

Day before yesterday Ayaan asked me if he should talk to me, I told him to talk to his friends but that yedava did not even understand that friends included me as well, Yedava. But today something amazing happened.

Anita ma'am (Hindi teacher)- Rahul aur..... haan Karishma saare notebooks collect karke staffroom no.5 mein pohoncha doh.

(Rahul and... yes, Karishma, collect all the notebooks and get it to staffroom number 5)

Me (internally)- Idiot Ayaan won't even talk to me, why did ma'am do this. She should have understood that despite being friends if we were not talking then something is wrong.

Rahul:- Ji, ma'am, I am ok with it. You are ok with it right Karishma?

Me:- Huh? Oh yeah, yeah ok!!

Anita ma'am leaves and Rahul comes and taps my shoulder while saying,

Rahul:- Pragathi

Me:- Huh? What Pragathi?

Rahul:- I mean Car, who is the author of Bade bhai sahab?

Me:- Uhh, yeah its premchandh ji, what was that car thingy by the way?

Rahul:- Your nickname.

During lunch break

Rahul:- Car, which book are you reading?

Me:- Little princess

Rahul:- Its romance, my princess?

Me:- Its tragedy, and by the way its little princess not my princess

Rahu:- You are the actual yeda- nevermind that word, I called you my princess and by the way you should read some happy books, it will keep you happy.

Me:- You are there naa, my prince.

Rahul:- Openly flirting I see, not bad darling.

Me:- Yedava you are so loud, Alia and Nirup heard it sweetheart (whispering)

Rahul:- Oh No.

Me:- Aww, my cutie pie Ayaan. (Pulling his cheeks)

Rahul:- Stop, bye? And what the hell do you mean by Ayaan?

Me:- Hi, Muah. No, its Rahul, I mean Rahul. And Ayaan is someone you need not know about.

(Ayaan or whatever that Rahul just glared and I smiled and he just turned away.)

Oh no!, Haha, thank you ma'am, thanks to you I am no longer lonely. Thank you ma'am! Good night.

No dreams, I lied to Ayaan by the way.

I am not sleepy, I have not slept in days.

Yours,

Car.

20th March 2013, 4am

Dear Diary,

Does Rahul bring good luck with him? I got 3 new friends, honestly they are very nice, apparently earlier due to the Atharv Arjun rumour they also hated me but now they are saying that I am a very nice human and those who are not my friends are the unlucky ones. I am so grateful for these people in my life.

Yours,

Car.

5th April 2013, 6am

Dear Diary

You know, today we had the farewell for our seniors and they were very sad that they are shifting schools and will not be in daily contact with their friends, I can't believe our batch would be feeling the same in just another year. Another year of togetherness, that's it. I wanted to capture pictures with my friends and I did so, I am sticking the pictures below. Me and Rahul took pic (he called me a puppy as he felt that I am short and also cute.) and so did I with Atirma, Nishika and Swetha, but I still have not gotten a copy of that. Do you know Rahul took picture with Alia. And that pissed me out, how could he take it with Alia that annoying brat, spoilt teenager. Also I am sticking the printout of the picture Mansi aunty and uncle took of mine and Rahul after the field trip in the park after which we went for a dinner and enjoyed their company like anything. My family is fighting like anything today, I am pissed....I'll talk to Rahul about this on monday if I still feel annoyed, but I think I should be fine by then, I think so. Ok good night and no dreams.

 Ok good night and no dreams

(A/n:- This is the pic of theirs that his parents took on the night after the field trip when Karishma's parents were late)

Yours,

Puppy.

Rahul's POV

I could not hold the smile that creeped on my face when I saw the pictures, it was very evident that she genuinely enjoyed the time in school away from her toxic family with supportive friends who would hear her went out all her bottled-up emotions. As I turned to the next page, I heard the main door open and Raj speaking to some familiar voices, curiousity got the best of me hence I walked out of my room and reached the living room to be greeted by some familiar faces- mom, dad, Anaya? What were they doing here and how come they know the address of this house?