Mud Volleyball Memories

Karishma was feeling so annoyed for she was bored and those medicines that doctor had prescribed for her to consume were super bitter and disgusting. She threw antics as if she was a little baby to which Atirma strictly ordered her to eat those medicines for she was a future doctor and knew the value of medicines. Staring at the wall, one of the memories of hers and Rahul's randomly came up.

Flashback

Karishma's POV

I was in my tent which collectively belonged to me, Netanya and Poorvi... we were the only ones in the trip to have 3 people in the same tent but what could we do, I was put in the tent with Poorvi as Netanya withdrew from coming as she fell sick and the final list was made. Netanya got well 2 days before the trip and was put in the same tent as ours. We just reached the site and were about to play mud volley ball, I wasn't in the mood, I came because Bua ordered me and that stupid Rahul wanted me to come. I was reading one of the few books close to my heart when I felt someone right behind me, I turned back to find no one. Again, I had the same sensation, I turned back only to be greeted by the most awful sight, one of the guys tent was touching ours and it looked like they were having a war over something and one of the guy hit his tent which hit my tent which hit me, if its understandable. I moved a little forward and adjusted so that I can be comfortable and continued reading. The noise of those guys fighting grew and in a matter of seconds completely faded out. It was none of my business hence I continued reading. My heart could not help but wander to the mud volley ball court and the masti those people would be having but my mind overpowered it bringing my concentration to the book. The tent opened from outside and then I opened it from inside to see who was there and wow, Rahul pulled me out. I was on the grass when he smeared the sand in his hand on my face, some of it even entered my mouth and it was eww.... I ran to catch him to give him a piece of mind and I did not realize when we reached the mud volleyball court with all my classmates screaming and playing the game.... Rahul was no where to be seen, this guy is a different creature. I felt someone behind me and before I could process anything I was lying in the mud volleyball court and the mud spread all over my dress and face, some of it even entering my mouth.... The sound completely stopped and I turned my face upward only to be greeted by Rahul stretching his hand out to help me while giving is typical charming smile and everyone was staring at me and him. I took his hand, got up and gave him a death glare but before my mind could process anything my hand did what my heart said and I took some slimy mud from the court and threw it at Rahul. As I was regretting what I had done, Rahul smeared more mud on my face. I felt weirdly happy, I felt my heart was right. In a matter of seconds everyone started throwing mud at each other and it was a sight to behold. I ran ahead this time with Rahul chasing me and the collapsed on the grass ground with Rahul beside me inhaling deep breaths. For the first time in years I did what my heart said and it felt undeniably correct.

End of Karishma's Pov

She could not help but smile at one of the many memories they created together, Atirma who came to give her another of the medicine was taken aback at this sad lady, smiling while staring at the wall with her eyes glittering with mischief, she brought Karishma back to reality ordering her to take the medicine.

"Uff, where has my fate take me, medicines have not still left my life." She sighed dramatically

"Shut up, eat and sleep..." Atirma ordered.

"Its afternoon, how can I-" Karishma stopped abruptly and nodding like a creeped-out baby for she saw Nishika and Swetha near the door giving her a death glare.

Comment, vote and do let me know any changes.

Love y'all!!