Her Yedava (Idiot)

Her Yedava (Idiot)

At Rahul's House, (A/n he is in his room reading the diary, also warning she will keep using Ayaan in the diary which indicates to Rahul and Pragathi indicates to Karishma)

(A/n- Atharv and Arjun rumor in short is a controversy that Karishma was involved in as these two guys called her friend Aafreen an attention seeking names, ykwim and she got pissed and yelled at them, as those guys were kind of popular, not as much as our hero tho, wink the rumors were spread in lot of places, lets be realistic in 1 vs 2 the 2 ppl win even if its against the hero, we gotta be realistic right?)

6th March 2013, tuesday @ 2:02 am

Dear Diary,

Oh god! I expected something very different from 10b. The Atharv and Arjun rumor are the prime and only reason behind this. I am sad as Rahul lied to me by telling that no one from 10b will hate me but then, its ok if people hate me but they ignore me, including my friends jyots, tantia and Mito . And that Ayaan did not even come to school because he has gone to UP to his maternal grandparents house. So I am always either alone or I am lonely. Today I realized that you may be alone but it is not necessary that you are lonely and maybe you are surrounded by 100s of people yet feel lonely. I want to be home, Ayaan is my home, his eyes are my home. Ok this is turning filmy and creepy. Alright, I should stop this now, I am going to read the tinkle that I borrowed from library tonight. For some weird reason I feel like Ayaan won't talk to me.

Good night and No dreams because I am not able to sleep.

Yours,

Karishma

14th March 2013, Wednesday @ 1:11 am

Dear Diary,

Our Hero Ayaan is back with full style, swag and facial hair, it looks good on him. Its almost been 2 weeks since 10th began yet I have not spoken to anyone on my own except for if they ask me something and I need to answer, even if it were our hero. Ugh, he ignored me and now it is awkward for me to speak to him, maybe he also started believing the rumors, or he hates me and that is why he is ignoring me. Mummy was right, I deserve nothing but hatred. I hate myself too, same pinch Ayaan.

Good night and no dreams.

Yours,

Karishma.

(Rahul's POV)

My heart automatically took my phone, opened email, typed out Car and searched for the mail closest to the day mentioned in the diary even before my mind could process all this. Car was the nickname I gave her. I finally found the mail and scrolled through the screen shots.

14th March

You:- Hi? (4:32pm)

Car- Hey!! How are you? (4:35pm)

You:- Great! How are you? (4:35pm)

Car:- Good-Good, done with the notes you missed? (4:36pm)

You:- No, there is too much work yaar! (4:36pm)

Car:- I see, you should stop this messaging thing and complete the work (4:37pm)

You:- I have no notebook! Sad, you are stuck with the annoying me... haha (4:37pm)

Car:- Lier, I saw you taking Raj's books during lunch break (4:40pm)

You: You were observing me? Not bad! (4:40pm)

Car:- Ullu ke patte! I just saw you that while turning my head. (4:41pm)

You:- Oh really? (4:41pm)

Car:- Yeah really! (4:42pm)

You:- Now thats a lie.... you should be more precise while waking up from your beauty sleep.(4:42pm)

Car:- Yedava (4:43pm)

You:- About school, I noticed you were not talking to anyone, all good? I mean you were not even talking to me. (4:43pm)

Car:- Now who noticed who? (4:50pm)

You:- DON'T DIVERT. (4:50pm)

Car:- Nothing like that Rahul, you are just overthinking. (4:50pm)

You: You sure? (4:51pm)

Car: 100% mere yaar (4:52pm)

You:- What about your sleep? (4:52pm)

Car:- I sleep a lot, you saw me in class right (4:53pm)

You:- You are lying? (4:53pm)

Car:- No? (4:54pm)

You:- You have dark circle, eye bags, red eyes and a pale face, that is why. (4:55pm)

Car:- Oh that, when you forget to do makeup that's what happens. (5:50pm)

You:- You use makeup? (6:00pm)

Car:- Yes I do. (6:05pm)

You:- You told me you don't? (6:07pm)

Car:- I wanted you to think, I was naturally okay looking (6:30pm)

You:- I am actually disappointed. (6:32pm)

Car:- Ok? What do I do? (6:40pm)

You:- Leave it. You look lonely, are you fine? Should I like come and talk to you in school tomorrow, that way everything will be normal. (6:42pm)

Car:- Yedava, you should talk to your friends. (6:49pm)

You:- You are my friend, also what is yedava (6:50pm)

Car:- Yedava= you= idiot in telugu, you know I stayed in Hyderabad till I turned 10 and then my fate forced me to meet you, this biggest yedava (6:51pm)

You:- Ok bye. (6:52pm)

Car:- Bye (6:52pm)

Car:- Wait, oh my god why did I notice it, You got angry, I am sorry. (6:52pm)

You:- I was angry but then you apologised so I am not angry. (6:52pm)

Car:- But still, you are my yedava (6:53pm)

You:- Ok whatever, bye for real mom is calling me (6:54pm)

Car:- Bye then, Love you yedava