Beautiful like Diamonds in the sky

What the actual hell was the dream-

Raj had proposed to me and then I said yes and we shared a kiss.... what the hell.

Do I like Raj? No I can't? I like Rahul not Raj.... Yes, yes I am just overthinking. I decided to freshen up, take a bath and head to the office.

-----

"Ms.Sharma?" My boss called me the nth time and my trance broke as my colleague and friends Rati Das nudged me.

"Yes, yes sir?" I stuttered. How come my boss looked more handsome than any other day?

"Please start the presentation." He commanded me in his oh so deep and cold voice.

"Yes, yes sir." I said taking my position and starting the presentation."We spoke about the fighter helicopters the other day, the advanced engineering can include the following programmes......" I started my presentation and then finally ending it with a thank you.

"Good job Ms.Sharma." The director said and my boss just nodded. I smiled

------

Lunch break

Rati joined me for lunch as any other day and I decided to voice my thoughts out to her about the dream and the situation earlier to get to hear her thoughts but before I could do anything she started off.

"So Ms.Sharma" She tried imitating my boss's voice and tone, I cut her off.

"I had a dream that sir proposed to me and we kissed." I said shutting my eyes close and looking down due to shyness. My face was hot and its visibly pink.

"What? You mean Raj sir?" She questioned shocked.

"Geez, you are too loud, keep it down idiot." I said and looked around fearing someone might have heard us. Thankfully no one did.

"Oh my god, Oh my god, Raj sir, oh my god." She said loudly and I just stared at her like I had seen a ghost, is she mad? She definitely is.

"Yes?" My boss urf Raj who had most probably walked past us walked towards us and looked at us questioningly.

"Sir she-she-she." A shocked and scared Rati stuttered.

"Sir, I wanted to tell you good afternoon." I said whatever the hell came into my mind.

"Good afternoon Ms.Sharma." Raj said in a not so convinced tone but passed me a small-small smile.

"Seriously Anjali, the best excuse you could make up was that?" She said giggling.

"You, just SHUT UP!" I whisper yelled.

"Wait, why does he talk to you sweeter than he talks to the rest of us. I have a feeling that he also has feeling for you." Rati said while wriggling her eyebrows and I blushed.

"No,its nothing like that. We are friends from 4th grade." I said with honesty

."Well, now that we have a good reason to go clubbing. I think we should." She said happily while I had another reason to go. To drink and forget the betrayal I had done to Rahul and Karishma. I decided to check with Raj if he had met Karishma yet before telling my decision to Rati.

"Just a sec." I said picking up my phone

.Did you guys meet her? ~You.

No ~Raj

Oh hello Mr.Khadoos boss I want my Raj back ~You (And I instantly regretted it, don't we get possessive once we realize we like someone?)

My? ~Raj