Anjali and Karishma's meet

Anjali waking up from her sleep decided to call Rahul and get to know the scenario. She quickly dialled Rahul's number and called him. In a matter of seconds Rahul picked the call up making it seem like he had been waiting for her call.

"Hello, Rahul how are you?" Anjali started off like she would normally do knowing that Rahul himself would reveal everything slowly.

"I am fine, how are you." Rahul said sleepiness slightly evident in his voice.

"Were you sleeping or something?" Anjali said regret taking over her voice for disturbing his sleep.

"Nahi, nothing like that. I am going to the hospital." Rahul said.

"Kyun? What happened? Are you fine? Fever hain tumhe? Should I come?" Anjali tried to act innocent and clueless.

"No, no relax. I got rid of Anaya only to get another sister and mother figure in one person itself." Rahul said slightly chuckling, one call with his sister like friend could make his day meanwhile Anjali gasped in shock as she termed her his sister. "I am going to meet Karishma." Rahul said.

"Why, what happened to her?" Anjali sounded fake shocked.

"She met with an accident and has retrograde amnesia, before you ask me what it is, she forgot the past few years of her life." Rahul replied with sadness tingling in his voice.

"But how did she allow you to meet her?" Anjali was shocked by the information she had heard from his mouth.

"Well, thanks to Atirma devi from whose mouth it slipped that Raj and I apologized to Karishma and we all are friends again." Rahul said sounding grateful to Atirma.

"Hmm, is anyone accompanying you?" Anjali asked wanting to know about Raj.

"I have to wake Raj up and then we will leave." Rahul said.

"Good morning, I can make out from your voice that you have not slept and let the poor Raj sleep who knows how cranky he could get due to the lack of sleep. Main jaake dekthi hoon naa, I will visit her." Anjali said, as she was still hurt about Raj's behaviour.

"After what she did to you? After all that betrayal? After she hurt you?" Rahul questioned a bit taken aback.

"Rahul, we all are humans aren't we. We need to care for each other. And about that Betrayal and hurting now it doesn't seem big to me. I care for Karishma and would love to see her." Anjali said with a fake concern while her mouth slowly converted into a smirk.

"You are so good Anjali, pata nahi Karishma ne esa tumhare saath kyun kiya. You shall always be happy and I bless you as a brother. I'll sleep then, bye" Rahul said with happiness in his voice.

"Bye" Anjali cut the call and smirked. What a perfect plan she had but for executing that she needs to talk to Karishma, alone. She decided to make some sweet dish, packed some food and fill two bottles of water. She quickly freshened up, got ready and closed the door taking the food with her.

Anjali reached the hospital went to the reception and inquired about the ward Karishma was in and left towards that place. She was greeted by a familiar figure sitting on the chair with her head resting in her palms. It was Atirma. She cleared her throat in order to gain the attention. Atirma lifted her head and saw Anjali.

"Anjali? How come you are here?" Atirma asked surprise lacing in her voice.

"Rahul ne bataya, its sad to hear all this." Anjali put on a face with fake concern.

"Hmm" Atirma replied tiredness evidently in her voice, appearance and behaviour.

"You look tiered, you have not slept or freshened up all these days right?" Anjali asked.

"Yeah, I will have to be here in the hospital till Rahul and Raj come over. I'll head back home and relax for a while after that." Atirma said.

"Oh about them, they won't be coming today." Anjali said.

"Oh, then I guess I will have to stay here only." Atirma said sitting back on the chair.

"Don't worry, I am here naa, I'll take care of her. You can go and relax. If you fall sick then who will take care of Karishma. And by the way where are Swetha and Nishika?" Anjali asked in order to extract some useful information.

"They have gone back to work, they get paid right. So. Are you sure you will be able to take care of everything?" Atirma said sounding a little surprised.

"Yes, yes I have everything ready. You relax. Bye." Anjali said in order to end this conversation.

"Bye and don't tell her the truth, just tell that you guys apologized to her, she forgave and you guys have been friends ever since." Anjali said picking up Karishma's bag.

Anjali could not help the happiness of being able to talk to Karishma. She would be completely out of his life and would be all alone after she gets to know the truth.

"Hello Karishma?" Anjali said.

"You are? Wait over there, is that you? Anjali oh my god, how are you?" Karishma smiled at her and continued further.

"I am good, and I should be asking you that question." Anjali let out a sigh of disbelief and nodded her head slightly.

"Well, I don't know how exactly I am but I am sure I am good. Rahul takes really good care of me and so does Atirma." Karishma said trying to be cheerful.

"Rahul? You let him?" Anjali looked disappointed.

"Yeah why should I not? You guys apologized, I forgave, me moved on as friends and he is my friends and so are you and Raj, right?" Karishma asked confused.

"You guys are not friends. Neither did they apologize, nor did you forgive them and became friends." Anjali said in a tone of dominance and clarity that Karishma could not doubt what she said. She proceeded to feed Karishma the food.

"What do you mean Anjali?" Karishma asked feebly as a headache dawned upon her and she felt like a 1000 people were punching her together as memories flashed in her mind.

"He is a cheat, and lied to you Karishma." Anjali said a smile slightly forming on her face.