Genuine

"Now?" The sister questioned me.

"Yes sister, please." I pleaded.

"But the formalities." she questioned me confused.

"I'll do it" I reply confidently.

"But who will take you home, isn't it hard for you to walk?" The nurse looked at me questioningly while saying this.

"I'll call one of my friends to help me out." I said whatever slipped out of my mouth.

"Ok! I'll take you to the reception. Let me get the wheelchair." sister smiled, passing me her phone, while I tried remembering her number.

"Hello Tina?" I dialled up my PA.

-----------

I was waiting in the reception for Tina to arrive with the cash.

"Ms.Malhotra? Are you fine?" A concerned Tina asked with happiness of seeing me evident in her voice.

"Tina call me Karishma. I told them you are my friend, moreover we are not in the hospital." I said.

"But ma'am...." I cut her off.

"I'll cut your salary." I warned her.

"Ok, sorry Karishma." Tina smiled.

"Good!" I smiled and Tina handed me a block of cash and went to complete the formalities. I called the nurse who had taken care of me.

"Sister, please take this." I handed her the block of cash which she started counting.

"Ma'am the bill was for 5lakhs 28 thousand but you have given 5 lakhs and 50 thousand." The nurse genuinely said.

"Sister this is not the fee, look there, she is paying." I said pointing towards Tina.

"Then?" she questioned me."Sister, I heard you talking on phone with your chechi (sister in Malayalam.). You need this money more than anyone." I said smiling while she sighed.

"Ms. Malhotra, I'll figure out something, its okay." Sister said.

"Please sister, kids need to be educated. In the world filled with competition education is the key to success." I stated the facts trying to convince her.

"I agree with you ma'am! But..." Her voice trailed off.

"Sister you have helped me so much. Think this as my way of thanking you." I pleaded.

"Ma'am, I'll accept it then. But I don't think I'll ever be able to pay you back." She said with moist eyes.

"You can and you will." I said in an assertive tone.

"How?" She questioned."I have 5 requests and you must fulfil it." I said requesting her.

"1. Make your kids study well

 2. Whenever you need me, please call me. 

3. I'll fund your families basic need and school fee for your kids.

 4. Please join me for dinner someday.

 5. I'll call you chechi." I requested or more like ordered.

"They are more like more helps" Chechi voiced her thoughts out.

"She earns much more than she would ever need." Tina said holding my wheelchair.

"Ok ma'am fine, please give your number." Chechi asked and before I could speak Tina handed her my visiting card."

CEO OF MOONLIGHT INDUSTRIES. OH HOLY LORE... MS.MALHOTRA? My kids would love to meet you.. you are their inspiration." Chechi whisper yelled.

"I would love to meet them chechi, but as of now I need to get going. Bye." I said as Tina pushed my wheelchair.

"Bye poovey." I heard chechi say.