Loving you is a loosing game.

14th March 2014

Saturday

Dear Universe Jii,

Today was my informal farewell but right now I am in the airport. My family is good. I'll tell why later on. First let me tell you about the informal farewell. So I wore a completely black and white dress and enter a bar x restaurant. I kind of caught Rahul staring at me, his friends hooting and I knew it that very moment that I looked ugly. Rahul must be laughing right now.. I drank water and became high on that can you believe that? I danced like a madwoman, a literal madwoman. Everyone thought I was enjoying but only I knew that it was my way to get rid of the frustration caused by Rahu. I returned with Swetha.

Ok my family is good because

WE.ARE.GOING.TO.THAILAND.

My first ever international trip.

Atleast they did not make me believe them and break it like Rahul did. They are better than Rahul for sure.

Yours,

Karishma.

Was I that bad that she started feeling that her toxic family was better? I scrunched my nose in disgust. What have I genuinely done to her. I opened the next page to reveal the date of our formal farewell.

5th April 2015

 Sunday

Dear Universe Jii,

Today was the formal farewell. The last time I would meet Rahul. I want to cry, we could not end the relationship on good terms could we? No. They made an AV with multiple pictures and one of the pic was the one me and he took last year, the same date as today. how beautiful was our relationship back then. I wish I could make a time machine and warn the happy version of Karishma that it will not be the same next year. Anyway, at this point my tears ahve dried up, my trust is broken completely.School chapter closed ,Rahul chapter closed, 

But honestly Rahul I want to tell you the truth, LOVING YOU IS A LOOSING GAME.

Yours, 

Karishma.

I sobbed and cried hard. I was mad. She loved me and what did I do, break her trust? I want to create a time machine and warn my youngerself not to trust Raj and Anjali also to tell him to trust Karishma completely. I closed the diary as the school chapter was done and I did not want to read anything more that day. Around the same time I heard my door creaking.

"Bhaiya? You haven't slept yet?" Anaya asked sweetly.

"Nahi Anu, I just got up, I wanted to use the restroom. And its morning anyway." I said pointing towards the clock in my room which showed 5:47am

"Bhaiya, don't worry. You'll soon patch up with dii, everything will be good. She will forgive you. Just go meet her in her office tomorrow, I heard the conversation of yours, Atirma di's and Raj bhai's Look at your eyes, they are completely red what have you done to yourself" She said hugging me and I did not know when I fell asleep in her sisterly embrace.

------------

"Rahul wake up.... its 10 am. The girls are waiting for us" Raj shook me.

"Give me 10 minutes, I'll get ready." I jerked waking up.

------------

At the office.

"Hi Ms.Sheela, nice to meet you." Raj started talking to the receptionist after eyeing the badge with her name.

"Hello sir, how may I help you?" She smiled and questioned.

"I am Raj, they are my friends, Atirma, Rahul, Swetha and Nishika. We are here to meet our friend Karishma." Raj said smiling.

"Sorry sir, Karishma ma'am is not in the office yet. Ill check with her PA on what can be done. You may sit there as of now." She pointed the sofa and then took the telephone.

"Hello Tina, can you please connect me to Karishma ma'am, yeah sure thank you." The receptionist was talking on the phone.

"Good morning ma'am, its Sheela this side." She paused for a moment and I suppose Karishma was talking.

"Ma'am, 5 people are here to meet you with the names Raj, Atirma, Nishika, Rahul and Swetha." The receptionist said.

"Yes ma'am, sure thank you ma'am. Same to you ma'am." She said and paused after every ma'am.

"Sir, Ma'am" she called us.

"Yes?" The girls replied first and walked quickly toward the reception.

"I am sorry Ma'am, sir. Karishma ma'am said that she will not meet you. She also kindly asked you to leave the office asap." She said with a straight face.

"But we are her friends." Raj replied back.

"Sir please." She pleaded but none of us budged.

"I'll handle them." A young lady with a height of 5'5 height, professional aura and attitude walked toward us.

"Hello, Good morning guys. I am Tina, Ms. Karishma's PA. Ma'am would be leaving Delhi in a few hours but the information that could be useful is that ma'am herself designs destination weddings herself. I repeat only destination weddings. You may please leave now otherwise we would have to call the security." She said pointing towards 3 built man and we all walked out in fear.

"What was the PA saying? What was the last thing for?" Raj asked confused.

"As clueless as you are." We all said in the same time.

I took my bike keys out of the pocket and said to no one in particular but indirectly hinting Raj

"I am going home." I said and turned on the bike.

"Take care." Raj said

"Drive safe Rahul." Atirma said.

"Loving you is a loosing game Karishma." Now it was my turn to say the same thing Karishma said years ago.

2OR 3 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT FOR THE BOOK TO GET OVER

Guys please support me, by voting and commenting. Thank you