𝐄𝐏. 33

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚  𖤐
┆⋮#༘⋆⤷  CHAPTER
THIRTY-THREE ; SAVE A LIFE
OR LOSE ONE .
───────────────────────

•••

Malik had passed out, the phantom dragged him onto the roof, ashlyn was already inside the house with the others but when she heard shouting, she quickly ran out with Tyler.

Malik suddenly woke up, his eyes droopy but he felt those same claws digging into his neck. with quick thing, he stood up and tried getting out of the grasp of the phantom but he was slammed down, "Shit—!" he shouted in frustration.

The phantom grabbed malik by the shoulders and continued slamming him repeatedly, he shrieks through clenched teeth  as the pain worsened, "get off me!" he shouted as the pain continued.

The phantom went to chomp down on his arm but malik grabbed his skinning knife then stabbed it in its side, the phantom screeched in pain before it raised its claws right above Malik's head, Malik's eyes widened as the phantom hand wrapped around its throat.

"LET ME FUCKING GO!" Malik shouted.

BANG!

The phantom went limp, leaving it to fall to the ground.

But before it fell, the phantom had dug its nails into Malik's side, malik shrieks loudly in pain this time as his eyes squeeze shut and his back arched in pain, a tear falling from his eye.

The phantom was gone, thank god.

END OF CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE