{ 5 - Nightmare Freddy and Nightmare Chica being ICONIC }

Let's just admit, Freddy and Chica duos are just perfecto — be it ship, or non-ship.

Now, these two Nightmares are basically the half-rebels of the whole Nightmares troop, with Freddy basically almost ready to rebel an order from higher-uppers, and Chica's that casual Nightmare hobo who becomes his 'partner-in-crime' in this, yet, she follows her own path, and they often end up in trouble. There's no 'leader orders, you follow' here.

They'll constantly agitate one another without any reason, and are even mistaken as the 'soft-sider's Nightmare copies that can't stop flirting' ... Get it, since they're the Nightmare versions of Freddy and Chica, and those two are like ... Heheh.

Buuut, anyway, here are a few scenarios for this one-of-a-kind duo — the other Nightmares don't really play around as much.

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

1

... Snorting under her breath, she pushed past the brown Nightmare, into the room, without any hesitation. Why would she hesitate anyway ... It wasn't like she had done anything wrong for good old Nightmare to bite her head off. Freddy, in the meanwhile, fixed his bowtie with a quiet hum, facial expressions pretty much indicating whatever was about to happen, had her doomed ... Was he happy¿ Of course, he was ... After all, when you're the one who's betrayed orders and your 'arc-enemy' ends up in all the trouble for it, the world feels like a beautiful place to live.

Few moments, and the female slammed through the door, once again, casting a narrow-eyed glance to the other, who was significantly calm while staring back. ❝So, he gave you the orders?❞

He could tell she was about to burn him alive with a single call of her Halloween friend, yet, he didn't care. Nightmares don't die anyway. He instead waited for an answer, politely, like a softIe would — alongside merely grinning triumphantly, that is.

❝Oh, he told me to banish you, to the real world.❞ Was the plain answer back. Oh boy ...

- ^ -

2

... ❝Not an answer.❞

❝Not accepting that, either.❞

A gruff scoff escaped the bear's jaws as he shook his head, before resuming to survey the space they'd been sent to patrol for the day. The other beside him, was only eyeing a human child not too far. They weren't visible to anyone, so, even standing in the middle of the room like that, wasn't too much of a problem — unless the Marionette spotted them and they'd have to leave. Darn magicaL mascots.

They weren't allowed to attack anything during the day; children weren't their main targets anyway, so they were waiting for time to pass, and ... timely bickering was one of the ways to allow that, or, well ... finding something random to do would be considered fun, as well.

In a moment, the orange-eyed male narrowed his gleaming optics, flicking one of his ears; that of which, the suit was half torn up, before addressing the latter with the words, ❝What about, we hide away all those plush-toys on the Prize Corner shelves, and make these humans look stupid.❞

❝And, how'll that make them stupid?❞

❝Early morning,❞ was his response. ❝They'd think they ran out a bit too quickly, and that 'sales' are quite high, when in fact, they wouldn't be.❞

He was forced to glance to her upon the cackle that followed. ❝Are you a child? This, is how you'll mess about with them?❞

A simple shrug. ❝We can't go against orders.❞

❝They're not wrong to call you the real-world-softie's Nightmare side.❞ came the scoff, her gaze remaining upon something not quite far. Heh ... She had sparked agitation. ❝What happened to 'Fazbear who wasn't getting crusHed under orders of 'idiots''?❞

The name, the humiliation; the latter growled quietly, before then snapping. ❝What 'brilliant' ideas do you have to pass the time, then?❞

In response, the three-jawed Nightmare glared to him, soon after revealing her claw, and snapping its ... fingers¿ within a second. Then she gestured for him, to look.

Gaze following to where she'd gestured, he found a single banana peel; coming toward it, being a child — whose focus wasn't on the floor, but rather a paper-plate in its hands ... Funny, the kid soon slipped upon it, and bAaMM ... The place was resonating with a child's cries.

❝Aaand, that kid just broke his leg.❞ The tone was so casual, that he couldn't help but blink a moment, soon realizing the word, 'rebels' existed ...

- ^ -

3

... He abruptly froze at listening the sounds of mumbling from the closet, soon enough slowly getting off the bed and walking toward it, cautiously.

Inside, were three voices — well, four in total, but one sounded like just a screech, and nothing else ... His hand warily reached to open that, and once he did, the mumbles became much louder, still illegible, but, a few statements could be made out ... Them being ...

❝Keep your children to yourself!❞

The gruff-feminine voice was met with the retort of a masculine one, sounding more aggressed, but yet seeming as if the possessor was trying its level-best to whisper. ❝... Then maybe get out of here, so I can leave as well.❞

❝Yarrgh ... Th' kid be watchin' us!❞

❝Do I look like I care!?❞

Then, there was more illegible mumbling to follow, and curious to know how so many of those creatures had entered that closet, he flipped the button of his flashlight, the white glow instantly illuminating the inside of the space, revealing the bird; the bear with his little ... bears, and a certain vulpine in between, all stuck together in that small closet, staring at him in more of a bewildered manner ...

- ^ -

4

... It was morning by the time they returned, both just appearing exhausted of everything, but, were still alert enough as to not come under Nightmare's eyes ... Or, the black bear would make sure to turn them into human food for arriving late.

However, no matter how careful they were, they still had to freeze when the red-eyed mascot's voice called out to them, aaand, the two swiftly exchanged a glance; within which, Freddy basically mentally snapped a, "It's all your fault if he kills us." to the latter.

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇