{ 21 - A lie and an amend }

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢
A lie and an amend
❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

˚ ༘₊· Suggestion/request ˚ ༘₊·
Prompt by : RandomFreddicaAddict

٠ ✤ ٠

I'll never be professional in writing arguments, or even building up a whole short-story plot, that's for sure.
I mean, writing down a fight between these two, it's always hard, as ... you know if you know.

Not gonna spoil anything here, just ... read it-
Also, since it's a short story, there will be a lot happening in just this smol chapter. It exceeds 5000 words, aaand ... yeah-

I was worried I might write too much to reach the Wattpad word-limit- :"D

I got carried away, okay-

Also, now I feel like a portion of it is rusHed, but no matter how many times I edit it, I'm just not satIsfiEd-
So, let's just lEaVe it bE- :"D

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

... The latter just ... collapsed ...

Huh ... She hadn't anticipated for her arm-smack to be that harsh for the plastic mascot, not at all. She was used to hitting the ones from her group --- basically only the vulpine all the time, and for him, a smack with this enough impact was never too much.

But here, the plastic female just lost consciousness with only one hit as this. How fragile ..

Stepping back a little, a flicker of her eyes appeared as she examined the collapsed figure, and at that moment, another ... thought, just piled up upon the hate for her replacement, that leading her to at first glance around, then, she simply turned around and left the area, just before anyone else could come up to figure what had happened ...

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

... ‶Be honest with me ... You weren't involved in this, right?‶

Her frame even faintly flinched at that question, a wave of a strange fear having caused this. She didn't know if the other had noticed that or not, but what she did know was that telling the truth would be the only option here, but somehow, something deep within kept her from it.

‶I was-sn't ..‶

She lied ...

It didn't feel much better to have done that, it too to her dearest, but she couldn't think of any other solution. There'd be further questions the other way, the Toys could get involved, and this whole, kingdom of problems would arise. A simple lie, on the other hand, it'd cause nothing.

But little did she know, that this was only a way of damaging a bond of trust between them, and it'd have a dire consequence ...

... That was a night ago story ...

The next night at some hour before five, the ursine was walking along the hallway, when he had to instantly halt at a, voice, one he recognized all too quickly. It was that of the Toy female's from one of the Party rooms --- possibly talking to one of her fellows, or even her cupcake, actually --- and while most of it was her just being drama, what came to his focus more was the fact she was weeping about the older chicken mascot having beaten her up to the point of consciousness. He'd blinked in return, remaining hidden towards the side of the doorway as his ears continued to listen.